SeeMore Putters Thread

Ughhh I want another. Just sayin, I think this could eventually get as bad as my Scotty habit I managed to kick.

You didn't kick the habit, you upgraded to better equipment and a better company. ;)

When I have time tonight I have some thoughts on counter balance and my m6 that I'd like to share. Plus RST is easy to repeat right or lefty!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I have been wanting to take a SPI lesson for a while, so about a month ago I contacted Cody about a lesson. My schedule hasn't worked out but yesterday I was finally able to schedule a lesson for next Tuesday at headquarters and hopefully a tour afterwards. Really excited about going!!!

I have been wanting to take a SPI lesson for a while, so about a month ago I contacted Cody about a lesson. My schedule hasn't worked out but yesterday I was finally able to schedule a lesson for next Tuesday at headquarters and hopefully a tour afterwards. Really excited about going!!!

Let us know how it goes dude. It will be an eye opening experience.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Much to my surprise, there's an FGP sitting on the rack at our little podunk golf course for $40. Someone blacked out the red dot, but that's easy enough to fix. I'm probably going to pick it up so that I'm not without a SeeMore when I send my Si3 in for the counter-balancing treatment.

Woo hooo next friday is my fitting. GAME ON!

Much to my surprise, there's an FGP sitting on the rack at our little podunk golf course for $40. Someone blacked out the red dot, but that's easy enough to fix. I'm probably going to pick it up so that I'm not without a SeeMore when I send my Si3 in for the counter-balancing treatment.

Why would someone black out the red dot...doesn't that defeat the purpose of a SeeMore putter?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So where is this said golf course?? Lol

So where is this said golf course?? Lol

Even though I know it's hard to believe, there's only one golf course in the 125 person metropolis that is Lumber Bridge, NC.

Changed my sb2 again and love it! 39" 400 gram head 50 gram in butt and a 1.3 17" super stroke 28 putts and next day 29!

Woo hooo next friday is my fitting. GAME ON!
Would love to hear your thoughts on this process.

Side note, been rolling my new-to-me black carbon PTM1 on the carpet and in the simulator....why does outdoor golf have to be 3.5 months away?!

Anyone run across (or purchase) a DB4-style Private Reserve? I have always seen the DB4x, but not a plain DB4.

Anyone run across (or purchase) a DB4-style Private Reserve? I have always seen the DB4x, but not a plain DB4.

I have a private reserve db4 it's pretty awesome.

I am just not a fan of the single dot site on a putter. Much prefer some lines, but that one does look pretty.

Nope, DB4x here. I believe that the current Private Reserve version of DB4 only comes in DB4x.

Thankfully, War Eagle left some good rounds in the counter-balanced M5 that I bought from him. 26 putts today including a 30 footer that sealed our skins win!

Nope, DB4x here. I believe that the current Private Reserve version of DB4 only comes in DB4x.

That's shown on the site. That vault of theirs has treats inside.

Well, there is that.... I was thwarted by slow electrons earlier this year or I might have had a chance to drool in said vault.

I am just not a fan of the single dot site on a putter. Much prefer some lines, but that one does look pretty.
I agree they are so gorgeous in their simplicity, but it doesn't give me anything for alignment, I need lines, and usually a bit longer ones to help!

Thankfully, War Eagle left some good rounds in the counter-balanced M5 that I bought from him. 26 putts today including a 30 footer that sealed our skins win!

26?!? That's some seriously good putting Duffer. See if you can pass a little putting mojo my way.

I guess I'll have to try and call them to see if they have any possibilities in said vault. Not gonna lie, I would love to be there to peruse the Private Reserve stash.

I agree they are so gorgeous in their simplicity, but it doesn't give me anything for alignment, I need lines, and usually a bit longer ones to help!

Simplicity. Well stated. That's how I feel too. The dot is more of a decorative element than anything else, but it sure looks good.

26?!? That's some seriously good putting Duffer. See if you can pass a little putting mojo my way.

I guess I'll have to try and call them to see if they have any possibilities in said vault. Not gonna lie, I would love to be there to peruse the Private Reserve stash.
Thanks Rambler. It was just one of those days that everything clicked and if it didn't go in it burned the edge. I've been gaming various SeeMores for awhile, but the counterbalancing on the M5 really seems to smooth out my stroke.

The Vault is on my bucket list. I would be like a kid in a candy store, putting my grubby little paws on everything I could.

After some time away doing some other review work...look who are back in the bag...

DSC_0802_zps01b360c2.jpg

DSC_0809_zps41b39c12.jpg

DSC_0811_zps718117a8.jpg

DSC_0817_zpsc1081116.jpg

DSC_0810_zpsb48aab1a.jpg

DSC_0828_zps92cacc7a.jpg

DSC_0830_zps3cdd719f.jpg

DSC_0827_zpsd4cce9ac.jpg

I adore all putters, ADORE, but there is nothing like coming back to a SeeMore IMO.

Just gorgeous, James.

Just gorgeous, James.

I missed them. Will probably be taking the mFGP2 PR back to 36" soon to join the fray, maybe not though.

Also, one will soon be rejoining the family, and I cannot wait.

Back