What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee time 12:30 st Johns country club in st Augustine, fl. Excited, looks like a challenging course.

Play well and enjoy it. I woke up, this morning, to the sounds of snow plows and salt trucks driving through the neighborhood. :at-wits-end:

I just finished a 45 min session of putting on my birdieball putting green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit a couple buckets of range balls...finally a break in the frigid temps. I could tell I hadn't hit in a while, but started to settle in once I slowed down a bit. Worked on some 3/4 wedge shots, trying to get a feel for a repeatable swing for that type of shot.

Went out to the range this evening, so windy it was hard to stand never mind swing. Just worked on chipping instead, worthwhile I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 yesterday in our closing day/prizegiving day. Played 18 today in the NewPlymouth golf club Christmas hamper.

Put a new grip on my new driver.

THPed and watched a little golf on tv.

Every Saturday I take my 7 year old son to his golf class/lesson at the local club. He has been doing in for a few weeks and seems to be enjoying it so far. And, of course I love it because while he goes to class, I hit the driving range for a small bucket and hit a few putts. As a family man, I take whatever time I can on the golf course!

THP'd quite a bit, finished up a few recaps. Reminisce about this little event over the week. Pretty awesome day really

Played in a 4 man scramble. It was sooooooo cold but still fun.

THP and rolled some putts for about an hour.

Thping was it today

Lesson today.
Work on putting is a possibility for later.

#hitthegroundrunning2014

First practice session @ GolfTEC. Feel like a "sponge", right now, trying to soak-in the teaching and replicate the desired positions/results.

THP and watched some silly season golf on TV.

Played 9, absolutely brutal. I can't remember the last time I struck the ball this bad. I hope to everything holy I NEVER shoot another PB again. Everytime I've had the round of my life I've followed it up with 3-4 weeks minimum of playing golf like it's my first time picking up a club.

Played the back 9 at St. Andrews Old Course at GolfTec in Boulder this morning. They're starting a winter league so went with a couple of golfing buddies. No putting, but it was fun and since we've had such crappy weather it was definitely good to get some swings in and get some practice.

Had a little fun on the Simulator and a secret Santa grab bag with the Western NY Boys. So.Much.Fun.

18 with outstanding THP'ers!

THPed and had to come up with some Christmas golf gift ides for my sister.

THPed and went to the range and hit some balls, got called nuts by my instructor for showing up to hit balls in sub 20* temps.

Thats just some dedication there. You guys have the heaters at the range?
THPed and went to the range and hit some balls, got called nuts by my instructor for showing up to hit balls in sub 20* temps.

I was wandering around downtown Manhattan and stumbled upon a Golfsmith nestled in with all the skyscrapers. So as you can expect I went in and rolled some putts and shopped around. Unfortunately they didnt carry the shims I desperately need to buy so I can reshaft my clubs. Time to order them online tonight.

THP'd a bit and went through yesterday's round over and over in my head. Hit some beauty shots that I don't want to forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back