New from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast96Z

Reaction score
Handicap
Someone from another site mentioned this place as a good group of folks, so I figured I would join and enter my 2 cents here and there. Been playing golf since I was a teenager, but just started playing seriously about a year ago. Looking forward to some good conversation. :act-up:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You'll be glad you joined up!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to paradise my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Jump right in, get involved, you won't regret it.
I promise.

Welcome to THP. What part of Louisiana are you from? I love me some Cajun food!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome!! I was around there for a few a little while (spent 3 years at Barksdale AFB). Still have some friends there we visit every now and then, next time we go may have to get together for a round.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP and congrats on joining. Its a great place.

Welcome to THP! We are glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!! I was around there for a few a little while (spent 3 years at Barksdale AFB). Still have some friends there we visit every now and then, next time we go may have to get together for a round.
I work for SWEPCO, the local power provider. We are currently taking over the majority of the electric work on base, so I'm in there a lot.

Welcome to THP

Glad you found us!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP! I'm in Monroe. We have a site event called a THP Invitational down in Lake Charles the last weekend of March. These are a great way to meet people on here and are a lot of fun!!!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back