NHL 2013-2014 Season

Canuck fans giving Marchand a hard time and he starts kissing his ring.
Well played.
I have this game on now. Have no clue what's going on, but Canucks seem to be taking it to Boston.

Anyone watch 24/7 tonight? It was unreal.

TTing

No but I'll be watching every episode. Love 24/7 no matter what teams are in it.

Too bad. It's censored in canada and I think you miss some parts to commercials

TTing

May have to find it online.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Assuming an Engelland suspension, Pittsburgh is now down 11 players, most of them starters. Gahhhhhh.

Finally watched episode 1.

Best part was when they said Florida had a "hostile crowd". What? all 18 of them?

Finally watched episode 1.

Best part was when they said Florida had a "hostile crowd". What? all 18 of them?

I thought the same thing. Show kind of loses credibility with that kind of marketing nonsense.

Baby Penguins getting a good W! Even riddled with injuries, this team impresses me.

Baby Penguins getting a good W! Even riddled with injuries, this team impresses me.

Jake Gardiner says "you're welcome". Man, that guy has a crap load of talent yet cannot think. Has full control in his own zone, both teams making changes and his ices the puck. Why?

I'm extremely disappointed after this lost, more so than most.

Jason Megna now out with a lower body injury. Good God, when will they catch a break?!

At least Scuderi and Glass are practicing.

So hard to watch. Leafs played hard last night and deserved at least a point. Then tonight play like crap. Didn't even look like half the team wanted to be on the ice.

So hard to watch. Leafs played hard last night and deserved at least a point. Then tonight play like crap. Didn't even look like half the team wanted to be on the ice.

2 non calls leading directly to goals though? I'm the last one to blame officiating but I've never seen so many missed calls in 60 minutes before.

TTing

2 non calls leading directly to goals though? I'm the last one to blame officiating but I've never seen so many missed calls in 60 minutes before.

TTing

I do agree, but there was no effort there. They played well in the third, but they're not going to win playing only 20 min. Guys were getting beat to the puck all night.

BTW, anyone seen the Wilson hit yet?

Suspendible?

I do agree, but there was no effort there. They played well in the third, but they're not going to win playing only 20 min. Guys were getting beat to the puck all night.

BTW, anyone seen the Wilson hit yet?

Suspendible?

i think its def suspendible, it looked intentional to me.

i think its def suspendible, it looked intentional to me.

Not to be that person Buck, but isn't any body check intentional? Just wondering what you mean by that?

I don't disagree about the suspendible comment though.

I will say this though, from the angle they showed from the opposite end of the ice, when Wilson started making strides, Schenn was still side to. I feel it's suspendible for sure, but I feel Schenn put himself in an extremely vulnerable position, mind you 3 feet from the boards is bad enough, he then turns last second.

Not to be that person Buck, but isn't any body check intentional? Just wondering what you mean by that?

I don't disagree about the suspendible comment though.

Yes but you cant hit someone thats that far away from the boards intentionally, he accelerated instead of decelerating and trying to lay off the check and was heading right for him its not like schenn moved or anything right before so he made that hit because of a quick movement on schenns part that would be unintentional maybe the wording is bad but he was gunning for him the whole and and the whole time schenn was 3-4' off the boards. i think hes gonna get 5+ for this, this is exactly what the NHL is trying to remove from the game..... Its tough cause i like the hitting and fighting in hockey but i think everyone in the league knows thats a no no now.

on a happy note 24/7 is back and i could watch that show every day all day i wish they would do it for all the outdoor games! i'd be in heaven.

My boss is from Canada and just like him you people have issues. There is more to life than hockey lol

Yes but you cant hit someone thats that far away from the boards intentionally, he accelerated instead of decelerating and trying to lay off the check and was heading right for him its not like schenn moved or anything right before so he made that hit because of a quick movement on schenns part that would be unintentional maybe the wording is bad but he was gunning for him the whole and and the whole time schenn was 3-4' off the boards. i think hes gonna get 5+ for this, this is exactly what the NHL is trying to remove from the game..... Its tough cause i like the hitting and fighting in hockey but i think everyone in the league knows thats a no no now.

on a happy note 24/7 is back and i could watch that show every day all day i wish they would do it for all the outdoor games! i'd be in heaven.

Gotcha. Just wasn't sure what you meant by "international". Can be used to describe a lot in a hit.

Back