NHL 2013-2014 Season

Also, my apologize Paladin, that was a harsh comeback. Just really hate seeing people's stupidity lead to major injuries.

No, it's all good. Fighting in hockey is one of those things where I like that players are able to sort of self-police a game, but it gets out of hand easily. I'm a Bruins fan, so I freely admit to being outrageously biased in this case.

I'm in Boston, but Thornton is going to be sitting for a while after doing this:

No, it's all good. Fighting in hockey is one of those things where I like that players are able to sort of self-police a game, but it gets out of hand easily. I'm a Bruins fan, so I freely admit to being outrageously biased in this case.

I actually like Thorton. I always thought he did a great job at doing his job, yet not crossing the line.

What is the deal with Halak?

3 goals on 8 shots today, pulled.... again. He is tanking me in my keeper league. Just waiting for Rinne to get healthy so I can cut Halak loose.

Leafs win. No idea how, but awesome.

Love the way leafs are able to find a way and grind it out. They need to hire Gary Roberts as a conditioning coach. ASAP

TTing

Love the way leafs are able to find a way and grind it out. They need to hire Gary Roberts as a conditioning coach. ASAP

TTing

I wonder how many teams have approached him about it? The guy is a beast, plus has proven himself with so many top tier pros already.

I wonder how many teams have approached him about it? The guy is a beast, plus has proven himself with so many top tier pros already.

I read somewhere that he will only work for the leafs. And even so, he will be allowed to run the leafs and his stable of players in the summer time.

Leafs instructor runs an aerobic conditioning program. Hockey is a sport driven by anaerobic actions. That's why the leafs are able to stay relevant in the third existence wise but can't do much else lol.

TTing

Corey Perry may be hated but this is up there for goal of the year!!

[video=youtube;7yo-OaL6CBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yo-OaL6CBc[/video]

wow awesome effort and skills

Such amazing skill!

Emotional night in Calgary as Jarome Iginla returned there for his first game since the trade last year. There was a nice pregame tribute, but then this happened after the game, pretty cool to see:

I hate these video tributes for guy's like Iggy or Alfredson and Manning. He's the opposition now do it when they retire. I also think he has been overrated his entire carrier but that's another conversation.

Ovi that is all.....

I feel bad for Buck. 5 goals in the 2nd leads to a 7-2 win for the Hawks.

We looked good. But man, Philly looked really out of it for a large part of the game.

Man, Feaster had to have known this firing was coming the day Burke signed on.

I always think its hilarious how Burke looks like he crawled out of a cardboard box, with frumpled suit/tie and messed up hair, for his press conferences.

Man, Feaster had to have known this firing was coming the day Burke signed on.

I always think its hilarious how Burke looks like he crawled out of a cardboard box, with frumpled suit/tie and messed up hair, for his press conferences.

His kids were making fun of him on twitter hardcore. I'll see if I can find the screenshot of them again.

Edit: Found It

bbtwjzfcuaaefog-e1386878499308.png

Leafs need to turn this stretch around soon or else they're going to be on the outside looking in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Caps played pretty horrible last night and somehow got a point out of it. Second period was horrible and the book seems to be heavy forcheck to get the Defenseman to make poor decisions.

On another note had Gruebauer in net only 22 years old and really is showing some promise.
Caps vs. Flyers tomorrow at 3 should be a good game.

2nd concussion this year for parros...

Boston in Vancouver for the first time since the Cup Final 2.5 years ago. Kesler and Iginla dropped the gloves pretty quick.

Canuck fans giving Marchand a hard time and he starts kissing his ring.
Well played.

Back