Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of my day... Taken this am before we started snow removal. Just got finished. We broom all the cars move them plow then move them back. 300 cars...

se9yhyha.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Ugliest Christmas sweater day at the course. Found this sweater at the thrift store and added some Christmas stuff to it. ⛄⛳

ugy2e8yd.jpg

nuquvapa.jpg

Love it Kelly!!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Haha, looks like a good day MG!

de8e2a5y.jpg

Here we go!

5e5eruhy.jpg

Trying to be like cookie
e4ysudyg.jpg

This could be in the rant thread as well. 19 giant reels of cable, already delivered to the customer. The freight company managed to damage 19 out of 23. Have to bring all 19 back to out shop and run off the damage. Because these are for a transmission project, we could end up not being able to use some if these reels at all. This is going to end up costing lots to fix. All at the end of the year as well, joy!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387563323.083437.jpg

Not at the course and not on my bike.. but at least I have Jimmy johns!
pubumydy.jpg

We visited Santa today & this was the result.
ru7yma7e.jpg

This could be in the rant thread as well. 19 giant reels of cable, already delivered to the customer. The freight company managed to damage 19 out of 23. Have to bring all 19 back to out shop and run off the damage. Because these are for a transmission project, we could end up not being able to use some if these reels at all. This is going to end up costing lots to fix. All at the end of the year as well, joy!!!! View attachment 12227

Underground cable?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

This could be in the rant thread as well. 19 giant reels of cable, already delivered to the customer. The freight company managed to damage 19 out of 23. Have to bring all 19 back to out shop and run off the damage. Because these are for a transmission project, we could end up not being able to use some if these reels at all. This is going to end up costing lots to fix. All at the end of the year as well, joy!!!! View attachment 12227

Where abouts do you work? I work at a cable manufacturing company over here in NZ called Nexans Olex Cables.

Holiday Lights in the Park.
hededeza.jpg

Underground cable?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Lopsta5: Where abouts do you work? I work at a cable manufacturing company over here in NZ called Nexans Olex Cables.

It is 397.5 ACSR Ibis. The trucking company delivered over 30 reels of 795 and didn't damage a single one. I work for WESCO, an electrical distributor. We were an independent company until a few years ago when we were bought out by WESCO. This is actually Nexans cable, the Canadian version.

Tapatalking on my iPad

My view from work.

My view from work.

I have a beautiful picture for out side my window here in Afghanistan, but I can paste it!

Lopsta5: Where abouts do you work? I work at a cable manufacturing company over here in NZ called Nexans Olex Cables.

It is 397.5 ACSR Ibis. The trucking company delivered over 30 reels of 795 and didn't damage a single one. I work for WESCO, an electrical distributor. We were an independent company until a few years ago when we were bought out by WESCO. This is actually Nexans cable, the Canadian version.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Cool, I've pulled in a lot of 795 this year. I was just curious they looked like some big steel reels.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Leaving the snow behind today and heading south for vacation.:D. Hopefully will be able to get some golf in this week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

uqyny7e7.jpg

Someone wants to be involved.

What a nice day.

eqa4a3av.jpg

Happy my girls get to see snow. Don't get much at home.
u2yhapyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back