The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her stomach has been bothering her the last few days. Like what Lexie had a little while ago. The poor thing is crying to go out all the time.

Plain canned pumpkin. Worked wonders.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I seldom ever have trouble sleeping and generally good with just 5 hours, but lately not the case. I may check this out as well.
Duey, I swear by it
It's not that I can't sleep, it's that I keep waking up to take care of the dogs. Between Ellie having some stomach issues and Duke wanting water, then needing to pee, I am up every 2 hours, sometimes every hours. Now it's like my body is trained to wake up, and I'm afraid to fall into a deep sleep in case they need me. (and they always do sadly).
yeah this isn't for you then. You're such a good mommy

Her stomach has been bothering her the last few days. Like what Lexie had a little while ago. The poor thing is crying to go out all the time.

Have you tried plain white rice?

That was me a couple months ago while trying to set up a new system.....what's the problem?

I just don't like how there are files they are hidden behind the database when it is running. And it loves to crash! Excel is so much simpler and easier to work with.

Tappin away

Did you know there's a "whipped creamy" peanut butter? There is. It almost seems dry and flaky and doesn't spread as well as creamy peanut butter on bread, forcing you to apply more pressure, thereby crushing and/or tearing the bread. It is not the same as creamy peanut butter.

Wasting the first few minutes of your lunch half hour figuring out there's such a thing as "whipped creamy" peanut butter and that it sucks.

People in this town suck at driving. People using crosswalks in this town have no idea that they're supposed to obey the red hands telling them not to walk.

Good thing there's only one person working the sub counter at Publix at 12:00 in the closest store to downtown state capital. Did I mention I have a lunch half hour?

Never get into the shortest line at the grocery store, because that old woman getting ready to pay is going to be paying with a check. Then she's going to start chatting up the cashier. Its a good thing you're not in a hurry, eh?

Remember those drivers from before? There's a lot of them, and watching my food fly from the frontseat to the floorboard because I'm the only one paying attention enough to not crush their stupid little car and use my brakes, is one of my favorite things to do while driving.

If I say I want VERY LIGHT oil and vinegar on my sub, I shouldn't get back to work to unwrap a sub swimming in oil.

I am going to lose my $4!&.

pumpkin really? I had no idea!

I gave her some pepto per the vets directions, but up next is rice. Or maybe pumpkin, who knew?

Last time when Lex had her stomach problems we did the chicken and white rice but that didn't work we just added a tablespoon of pumpkin to her food and that did the trick in a couple days.

Last time when Lex had her stomach problems we did the chicken and white rice but that didn't work we just added a tablespoon of pumpkin to her food and that did the trick in a couple days.

That's great to know, thanks!

2nd time this week i have heard this bit of advice, 1st time was from a person who has dogs her entire life and swears by it

2nd time this week i have heard this bit of advice, 1st time was from a person who has dogs her entire life and swears by it

My friend who shows dogs told me about it. I wish I tried it before we spent $300 in vet bills and it got fixed by a $1.50 can of pumpkin.

pumpkin really? I had no idea!

I gave her some pepto per the vets directions, but up next is rice. Or maybe pumpkin, who knew?
white rice soaks up and binds what ever is in the stomach. You can also boil rice and cool the water, it will have the same effect

How much of this do you give them?

When Trixie had some stomach problems we did the boiled chicken and white rice for a few weeks and it helped quite a bit

How much of this do you give them?

When Trixie had some stomach problems we did the boiled chicken and white rice for a few weeks and it helped quite a bit

We did a tablespoon of pumpkin with her regular food twice a day. Within 2 days she was back to normal. We did it for 2 more days just to be safe.

We did a tablespoon of pumpkin with her regular food twice a day. Within 2 days she was back to normal. We did it for 2 more days just to be safe.

Thanks!
As she gets older she's having more stomach problems and now she's on a thyroid medicine and I think that messes with her stomach sometimes too. We will certainly try some pumpkin with her food when she's not feeling good.

So I had to have a few stitches put in my finger today, no big deal really. The kicker is as a retired military they tell me they don't accept the healthcare plan? This was a full service hospital.

So I had to have a few stitches put in my finger today, no big deal really. The kicker is as a retired military they tell me they don't accept the healthcare plan? This was a full service hospital.

Sorry to hear about the stitches, but wth on the insurance coverage? That's messed up. What'd you do to your finger?

I cant remember a day when I have been as busy as I am today.

I cant remember a day when I have been as busy as I am today.

Most of us call that "work"

Sounds like a day full of accounting fun....I know a guy...just sayin

Just got a call from a manufacturer. Yeah that equipment that was supposed to ship Friday, it won't ship until 1/3. Have a good day.
If I could reach through the phone and strangle someone in Quebec, I would.

I know a ton of people who feel that way.

TTing

I know it's not her fault that production boned and that she has a crappy job calling to tell me but that doesn't make it any better.

Lady behind me on the train thought now would be a good time to use nail polish remover. Just awful.

Dean riding the train with a lady using nail polish removal is worth it after going to the Bridgestone Golf meeting. Hope she doesn't start painting them to.
Lady behind me on the train thought now would be a good time to use nail polish remover. Just awful.

Dean riding the train with a lady using nail polish removal is worth it after going to the Bridgestone Golf meeting. Hope she doesn't start painting them to.

Well worth it.

Most of us call that "work"

Sounds like a day full of accounting fun....I know a guy...just sayin

Not stop today dude. End of year stuff, getting everything cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back