2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Sounds good to me JB!!!! :)
We are going to have a whole lot about our 2014 calendar coming up over the next 10 days. Including full details about #OwnTheSecondShot and signup info.

Are there going to be more invitationals announced?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nope...The list is set, 4 amazing locations plus the championship

We are going to have a whole lot about our 2014 calendar coming up over the next 10 days. Including full details about #OwnTheSecondShot and signup info.
sounds great, hoping for HH & PGA

As MikeDean mentioned, not this year. 4 plus the Champ. Good news is that we have about 15 incredible events all over this country and many in places we have never ventured with the Tour Van.

Anymore Christmas activities happening on THP? Heard the twelve days of Christmas last year was awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Anymore Christmas activities happening on THP? Heard the twelve days of Christmas last year was awesome.

We always have something up our sleeves.

It does not seem like it is just something, usually something amazing!!
Just curious as to what it might be now.

I like the sound of that Santa JB ;)

As MikeDean mentioned, not this year. 4 plus the Champ. Good news is that we have about 15 incredible events all over this country and many in places we have never ventured with the Tour Van.

Anyone else notice that JB always says 15 events and there are only 14 listed in the first post...?

Just sayin...

So far I been putting in my bids for #THPMC and #THEKING. When the invitational sign ups begin ill be trying my beat to get in. Then the recently announced gauntlet with the #zoocrew is another I got my eyes on.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for #TheKing, Grandaddy, or hopefully the Chicago event.

Really hoping for a chance at an event that I can work with my work schedule...

JB, is there anyway of creating a calendar web part for better event organization? Maybe it's because I'm new, but there seems to be a lot of events taking place which can be overwhelming.

JB, is there anyway of creating a calendar web part for better event organization?

i think i read that it was coming thiz week

We will have our full calendar coming very soon.

In the next 48 hours, we will have full details and itinerary of the #OwnTheSecondShot event and info on when signup will be opened up.

In the next 48 hours, we will have full details and itinerary of the #OwnTheSecondShot event and info on when signup will be opened up.

Boy, oh boy, I can't wait to see all the details and get blown away by the awesome. Seriously, waiting for details on 2014 is worse than waiting for Christmas morning!

Yes yes yes!! Excited to see the details!

I hope I can do Ownit! I love the Cowboys and I love that golf course

This is an opportunity that I don't want to miss out on. Would love to get back and play Cowboys and be involved in #Ownit.

the suspense is killing me

yep. "In the next 48 hours" and it's been 38. With my luck though, he will open up signups in the next 5 minutes then it will be full by the time I get to work. poop.

yep. "In the next 48 hours" and it's been 38. With my luck though, he will open up signups in the next 5 minutes then it will be full by the time I get to work. poop.

wont happen, there is always advance notice of signups, and that occurs after details are released

THP really helps make my work day go so much quicker.

Does anyone else constantly refresh the main forum page hoping to see new contest posted by either JB or GG?

Back