2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I refresh about a million times a month, no matter what. I could reach New Posts blindfolded.

THP really helps make my work day go so much quicker.

Does anyone else constantly refresh the main forum page hoping to see new contest posted by either JB or GG?

yeah it goes quicker, but I sometimes have to work all night to catch up because I THP'd all day ;)

yep. "In the next 48 hours" and it's been 38. With my luck though, he will open up signups in the next 5 minutes then it will be full by the time I get to work. poop.

Chill Chill you 7 foot giant!! All is fair in love & THP. Heads up will be a coming!!!

*I blame the Cowboy loss on you for sneaking a peek at the game in the bar right before we left*

THP really helps make my work day go so much quicker.

Does anyone else constantly refresh the main forum page hoping to see new contest posted by either JB or GG?

Yes to the constantly refreshing, but so many great people here that all the content is worth the read. Awesome equipment threads by hawk, Jman, and P4b, some announcements come from 441, swing tips and inspiration by Mr. TheKong, but I agree that JB and GG do post some pretty incredible things.

So much happening in 2014 I can hardly keep up, but can't wait to hold on for the ride!

I keep checking for more Indy details or even the new Invitational format.

So around 10PM tonight EST? We should know more? When exactly is it being announced? I have my wife's Christmas party tonight. When do I need to go to the lobby/bathroom to check my phone? Help a brother out!!!

So around 10PM tonight EST? We should know more? When exactly is it being announced? I have my wife's Christmas party tonight. When do I need to go to the lobby/bathroom to check my phone? Help a brother out!!!

Dont fret my friend. The announcement will be made in due time with the date of signups and what you will need. Signups won't start tonight. Enjoy your Christmas party!

I refresh about a million times a month, no matter what. I could reach New Posts blindfolded.

Whenever I log on, I don't know where to start, there's always so much "winning" going on here.

Will Hilton Head details be forthcoming soon?

Will Hilton Head details be forthcoming soon?

I imagine with the Adams event info coming out today Hilton head would be coming down the pipeline since it's next after that one

I imagine with the Adams event info coming out today Hilton head would be coming down the pipeline since it's next after that one
So much to see, so much to read, so much to do in 2014!

So much to see, so much to read, so much to do in 2014!

No doubt. Seems I spend hours upon hours on the forum

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Decisions decisions

There is no decision... try to get in on as many awesome events as possible!

Such an exciting year with all these events to choose from. Really wish I could attend 6-8 of these, but will settle on what ever I can get into.

There is no decision... try to get in on as many awesome events as possible!

I'd love to..I have to watch it this year and be more respectful of my family needs too.

The hard part is I want to do them all and picking between so many amazing events is tough.

Do it all!

I wish man, I bet my list of events I want to make has changed a few times already in the last week or so

They say March Madness leads to low productivity at work.... I think we've created THP effect! Ha

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Chicago event will be in October
It will feature a new driver from Wilson Staff
Each participant will receive said driver
Fitting & education.
Golf w/ members of the Wilson R&D team.

and boom goes the dynamite!

Driver/Fitting/Education/Golf/THPERS

Tough to beat that

Very nice! I'm looking forward to this.

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

That's sounds awesome! And I can visit my fam in Chicago? SAWEET!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago in October.

So you're a gambling man. I like it.

That's awesome, I freaking adore seeing Wilson Staff in on the fun.

Back