Two tees (if I'm not wearing a hat), divot tool, marker, and two extra gofl balls.

Tees, divot tool and an extra ball. Anything else and I get unreasonably agitated.

IMG_20131218_103035488.jpg

Left front: THP flix repair tool
Right front: few tees
Right rear: 2 ball markers (1 poker chip and 1 smaller marker)

You tee pocketers are brave. I always put one behind my ear. Too scared I'll impale the baby maker.

You tee pocketers are brave. I always put one behind my ear. Too scared I'll impale the baby maker.

You're doing it wrong.

Left front pocket, Divot Tool (soon to be the THP tool when it arrives) ball marker and dime if I'm marking closer to hole and want to avoid it distracting someone. Right front pocket, ball and a couple tees. Back left pocket, cash folded up for beverage cart purchases.

Right front has my ball marker, any number of tees, divot tool and an extra ball.
Left front I don't use because I don't take off my glove when putting and too difficult to pull anything out with the glove on.
Right back has my phone if I'm using the GPS on it or else empty
Back left empty

one tee and a coin in my right pocket and my divot fixer in my left pocket.

right side - a tee or two, ball marker, and divot repair tool. And also an electronic cigarette.
Left side - few bucks or so
ocasionaly an extra ball in either one.

Small towel hanigng out of right back pocket. I constantly reach back and wipe my uncovered right hand prior top swinging from sweat or dirt and besides this way the towel is always with me on the green.

A ball-mark repair tool, a ZF tee, and a Hawaiian dollar, in my right pocket. All other pockets MUST be empty.

a state quarter in my right pocket. that is all. never more, never less.

a few tees, ball marker and divot tool in my right pocket...iron cover (yeah I'm one of those) in my left pocket.

As many stated: 2 tees & ball in right pocket, THP FLIX w/ ballmarker in left pocket.

*picks Golfwolf's right pocket* that's right I'd rather have golf items than money ;)

Two tees tucked under cap... Empty front pockets... Divot tool and marker in rear pocket

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

Left pocket has a good amount of cash some days, you might want to reconsider.:wavey:

Two tall and two short tees in my right pocket, big ball marker and divot repair tool with a little ball marker in my left. If I break a tee, always have to replace it before the next tee box.

I hate having anything in my pockets, but it's something that's a necessity for me as I tend to forget anything left in the cart. In one of my front pockets is my insulin pump; in the other I keep the Albatross Club Coin and the THP Switchblade Divot Tool. In my back right pocket I keep my ClubGlove Greenside Towel, and in the back left pocket my scorecard/holder. Wallet and phone go in the golf bag; tees, glove, and extra ball are kept in the cart, or on my push cart.

Front Right: 1 long tee, 1 Short tee
Front left: Pitch mark tool, Ball marker
Rear Right: Phone (Yardage Book cover/book & scorecard during tournament play)
Rear Left: empty (Other than glove when not on hand)

I've never had an issue, as I knock on some wood, no pun intended!

But I do stab my thigh ever once in a while when I bend down to mark the ball on the green.

I've got a bit of OCD - always 3 tee's, 1 divot repair tool, 1 ball (assuming 1 is on the green), and 1 ball marker unless it's on my cap. The other pocket is has cash, 1 credit card and a drivers license (I don't like using a wallet).

I usually carry an extra ball in my left pocket and then in my right I will have short and long tees about 2 or 3 of each, a divot tool and a ball marker. I hate having anything in my pockets when I play so I try to keep it to a minimum and I definitely can't have anything in my back pockets!!

Two long tees a short tee and an extra ball in my right pocket and a divot too and marker clipped to the outside. I keep nothing on my left side

Left pocket: cell phone (for GPS & score keeping) and my glove when I putt.
Right pocket: spare ball, ball marker, repair tool, sometimes a tee.
Back pocket: wallet

I cant have anything in my pockets either with the exception of my divot repair tool. Having things in my pocket just bugs me when I play golf.

used to be really anal about having anything in my pockets, but this past year I've gotten used to playing with my phone in my pocket while i'm walking, as I use it to keep score and as a GPS device. Usually a tee and possibly a backup ball in the other. Divot repair tool usually hooked on the outside of the pocket.

Back