Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

As JB has been reminding me in the podcast thread, this is worth a bump to say that chatting it up with Harry and/or Chad + zoo crew for a weekend?

Sounds pretty awesome. Who's dying for a spot?

Don't say dying, Dan. It scares us old guys. But, I'm pining for a spot in this awesome event, for sure!

#ImWithHarry FTW!

After reading the Grandaddy thread, the grandaddy recap thread, and hearing Jb and Harry I really want to represent team Harry in his inevitable crowning as #King

Don't say dying, Dan. It scares us old guys. But, I'm pining for a spot in this awesome event, for sure!

#ImWithHarry FTW!
This made me laugh Ken, but I agree with you 100% on this one. I pining for a spot in this awesome event.

I may or may not have just read through this entire thread. I may or may not have the goosebumps again. :dont-know:

I'll have info available tomorrow for those interested in playing practice rounds before the event.

Great! Thanks Mike!

Thank you sir!

I'll have info available tomorrow for those interested in playing practice rounds before the event.

You rock Mike! Excited to see what you managed to negotiate. Thanks for the help!

You da man Mike ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not gonna lie, its a pretty sweet deal
You work your Magic, Mike!

See what I did there, but seriously, you are amazing Mike, thank you for always hooking THP up with amazing deals!

Thanks Mike!

Back