The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As JB stated, West Hartford is quite segmented, but you could also look into nearby towns (Bloomfield for example). I'd certainly take a ride up and another good person to speak with would be forum member Kenh as he is from that general area and might have some connections regarding apartments. Best of luck

So, I am on the phone with one of our Field Service Technicians helping him trouble shoot and issue. He had me on speakerphone while messing around with plugs and things. So I told him he needed to unscrew the base of the system to get at the USB hub. About a second later I hear a loud ripping sound and him laughing. Yup, my pant's ripping powers have gone mobile. He ripped his pants from his knee all the way up his crotch. He said he looks like a pirate. He still has to do a training with the doctors staff today. I was in tears laughing at my desk.

So, I am on the phone with one of our Field Service Technicians helping him trouble shoot and issue. He had me on speakerphone while messing around with plugs and things. So I told him he needed to unscrew the base of the system to get at the USB hub. About a second later I hear a loud ripping sound and him laughing. Yup, my pant's ripping powers have gone mobile. He ripped his pants from his knee all the way up his crotch. He said he looks like a pirate. He still have to do a training with the doctors staff today. I was in tears laughing at my desk.

You guys shop at the same clothing store?

So, I am on the phone with one of our Field Service Technicians helping him trouble shoot and issue. He had me on speakerphone while messing around with plugs and things. So I told him he needed to unscrew the base of the system to get at the USB hub. About a second later I hear a loud ripping sound and him laughing. Yup, my pant's ripping powers have gone mobile. He ripped his pants from his knee all the way up his crotch. He said he looks like a pirate. He still has to do a training with the doctors staff today. I was in tears laughing at my desk.
You're viral. LMAO

I cant even explain in words how funny it was. Just hearing the loud rip and a chuckle was perfect.
Im surprised you didnt split your pants with laughter.

That is freaking hilarious.

Southern Illinois' basketball coach went on a pretty good rant yesterday after they didn't play so well. Pretty funny stuff.

It's 28 and snowing today
It's going to be 66 in Sunday

All I can do is laugh

All I can do is laugh

Same here man. Snowed Sunday and Yesterday and was 14 degrees this morning. Supposed to be in the high 60's on Sunday.

Same here man. Snowed Sunday and Yesterday and was 14 degrees this morning. Supposed to be in the high 60's on Sunday.

Maybe I'll go hit apex in the mud

Maybe I'll go hit apex in the mud

Been thinking of a way that I can possibly play. Going to call around and see if there is any place open. I am up for mud golf.

All I can do is laugh
We got a foot and a half of snow over the last three days, and now Friday is supposed to be in the mid-50s and raining. I see no better way to rust up those new Hopkins that were delivered to me yesterday.

I can assure you its not just puppy dogs and ice cream up there. I enjoyed my time, but no where near some other places I have lived. Its very gray for much of the time, its very cold during winter and the cost of living is very high.

Wait -- then why were they handing puppies to everyone when we got off of the plane? They even had their own little ice cream dishes to serve you. It was brilliant!

Ha -- I'm totally aware that I've seen Avon at its absolute best. If I could work there in August and September only, sign me up!

Move somewhere where you can shovel sunshine all winter. Forget that snow crap.

Just found out my boss passed away today after about a year and a half battle with cancer. Was just a couple months ago things looked good, and everyone thought he was going to be good to go in not long. Crazy how fast things change. Obviously I feel bad for his family, but I really feel bad for his grandson, who along with his daughter, lived with him and his wife. He's pretty young, I want to say 4. His dad is a douche I guess, so my boss was kind of grandpa/father figure, and I know the kid really looked up to him.

Just found out my boss passed away today after about a year and a half battle with cancer. Was just a couple months ago things looked good, and everyone thought he was going to be good to go in not long. Crazy how fast things change. Obviously I feel bad for his family, but I really feel bad for his grandson, who along with his daughter, lived with him and his wife. He's pretty young, I want to say 4. His dad is a douche I guess, so my boss was kind of grandpa/father figure, and I know the kid really looked up to him.

This is so sad... Hope that little guy is okay
I'll pray for everyone
If you are not a believer no offense meant

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

Sorry to heat about that, man. That's tough for a 4 year-old.

Sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts to you and to his family.

Move somewhere where you can shovel sunshine all winter. Forget that snow crap.

Serious question: what do you do for the 5-6 months a year where the temperatures are over 100? You're in Arizona, right?

Cancer is an evil b*tch. So sorry about your boss.

Very sorry to hear this.

My mentor passed away a few years ago after a long battle with cancer. It's an awful disease.

Matters where in AZ we only have like a month of 100 degree temps where I am...
Just golf in the evenings or early mornings!

Now Phoenix that's different they don't cool off in the evenings in the summer......

I'm in the Sedona area and tons of golf and it's all year around :D

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

Serious question: what do you do for the 5-6 months a year where the temperatures are over 100? You're in Arizona, right?

Cancer is an evil b*tch. So sorry about your boss.

I was in AZ. I live in SF now and from LA. You play golf at 530 or 6am in the summer. But at least you can still play. Where as with the snow you have no chance. And I live somewhere now where I get to play all year. Its awesome. Other than the taxes and cost of living here lol.

I think I'm stuck in Charleston until my lease is up in June! I'm not feeling the same joy and excitement that my wife seems to be feeling, as a matter of fact I'm freezing cold and I'm pretty sure winter hasn't even started yet. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back