#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Wow, this is pretty amazing. Add in the Cowboys Club and the amazing prizes. Just awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I really would love to do this trip. But I'm already doing THP trips in April and May. Can I possibly pull this off? It would be my crowning achievement in wife persuasion.

Your not going to say "no" twice on back to back awesome invites to Dallas now are ya?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the peer pressure came haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really would love to do this trip. But I'm already doing THP trips in April and May. Can I possibly pull this off? It would be my crowning achievement in wife persuasion.

Dont forget a reunion of sorts to PGA National. That one must happen.

So very excited to see this one come up on the radar with details.

Downright hell of a job Mike Dean!

Anyhow I am going to be the dweeb and ask it...hotel accommodations are our responsibility, correct? Or did I miss that in all my excitement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they will be, but this course is good in that it is pretty near the airport which gives you tons of hotel options!

If I can get in this is going to be AWESOME. Cannot wait for signups.

You better!

You know if there is one course in the world I would want to play it is this one. I'm parking in Romo's parking spot if I make it!

Yep they will be, but this course is good in that it is pretty near the airport which gives you tons of hotel options!

Figured that much...HH Points going to be put to good use. If the wife ok's it and I get in. Anyone is welcome to crash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know if there is one course in the world I would want to play it is this one. I'm parking in Romo's parking spot if I make it!

When you are handing your clubs to the attendant, don't drop them. :bulgy-eyes:

sounds like a blast! really excited for this one. I'm a big Adams Golf fan AND a lifelong Cowboys fan (despite the last few seasons) and a new THP fan. AND it's right in the town I've lived in my whole life. If I get in, I'll be sporting Adams gear/apparel, my THP bagtag/marker/tees/etc, and at least one Cowboys item. Can't wait to find out what we have to do to get in!

When you are handing your clubs to the attendant, don't drop them. :bulgy-eyes:

It might be more appropriate to give them to the wrong person if you know I mean.

This sounds fantastic and creative as well. Unfortunately I am putting my eggs in the king basket if I get picked (have to post my poem). I can't get buying on two golf trips haha.

Wow guys good luck to whoever gets in. I'll be busy then so I'm sitting out. Thanks THP and Adams for this great event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

sounds like a blast! really excited for this one. I'm a big Adams Golf fan AND a lifelong Cowboys fan (despite the last few seasons) and a new THP fan. AND it's right in the town I've lived in my whole life. If I get in, I'll be sporting Adams gear/apparel, my THP bagtag/marker/tees/etc, and at least one Cowboys item. Can't wait to find out what we have to do to get in!

In order to get him all you will have to do is be one of the first 30 to sign up once the thread opens. December 30th at 3 PM.

Wow, what an event. I'm going to be checking to see if the dates work for me over the next couple days and I really hope they do. How awesome would it be to 1 play with guys from Adams? 2 get to get behind the ropes with them?!

Dont forget a reunion of sorts to PGA National. That one must happen.

Oh yeah, that one must happen. I just saw flights for Dallas non stop 88 bucks return out of AC. That's insanity.

Looks great! Hope I can do this.

So looking forward to this event. A hybrid from Adams is high on the want list for this winter/spring, so this works in beautifully. Hope to make the list of those attending.

Oh yeah, that one must happen. I just saw flights for Dallas non stop 88 bucks return out of AC. That's insanity.
PGA National awaits! I cant wait to play the Bear Trap.

Back