Contest Winners Thread

Sweet! Just found out I won the Srixon #TourYellow giveaway! Towel, hat, socks and sleeve of Z-Stars headed my way!

uqa5ahys.jpg

Sweet, awesome win Josh!! I wanted that poker chip in a bad way.

Sweet! Just found out I won the Srixon #TourYellow giveaway! Towel, hat, socks and sleeve of Z-Stars headed my way!

uqa5ahys.jpg

Dude ur on fire!!

Congrats Josh just saw the tweet fly by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet win Josh!!! Congrats!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Good night for the beer crew tonight Coors and Miller. Congrats Miller Time

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Looks like THP had a winner in the Matrix Shafts giveaway. Not saying the name yet, 'cause he may not have gotten the message.

I just won a set of true temper irons from chad hall on twitter. He put a photo up of its a wonderful life. I answers him not even knowing it was a contest and I got a DM asking which shays I wanted. We talked a bit and he offered a set of xp 95. I can't wait.

I just won a set of true temper irons from chad hall on twitter. He put a photo up of its a wonderful life. I answers him not even knowing it was a contest and I got a DM asking which shays I wanted. We talked a bit and he offered a set of xp 95. I can't wait.

Very nice!!! Congrats!!

That's awesome Icey! congrats dude

I won a set of Pure grips today through Instagram. Couldn't decide between the pure pro & DTX grips, but finally chose the pros.

Got my Bushnell Neo X GPS watch today in the mail that I won here on THP. It's charging right now, but says that using it just as a watch should hold a charge for a long time.
Thanks again THP and Bushnell!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got my Bushnell Neo X GPS watch today in the mail that I won here on THP. It's charging right now, but says that using it just as a watch should hold a charge for a long time.

Congratulations. You will love it. I wear mine as a regular watch and use it on the course(s). I charge it after playing golf. Otherwise, the charge seems to last forever.

Congratulations. You will love it. I wear mine as a regular watch and use it on the course(s). I charge it after playing golf. Otherwise, the charge seems to last forever.

Thanks, I'm wearing it now here at work. I plugged it in last night to charge it up (probably 12 hours) and it's only showing 1 bar of charge this morning. How long does it take to charge it up to full?

This came today and is possibly one of the coolest things I have won.

4uqyzaty.jpg

I won one of 5 Shotmate GPS from Matrix Shafts on Facebook!!! They don't have any courses near me in the "catalog", but, maybe that will change. Pretty cool!!!

I won one of 5 Shotmate GPS from Matrix Shafts on Facebook!!! They don't have any courses near me in the "catalog", but, maybe that will change. Pretty cool!!!

I thought that I saw your name as one of the winners. Congrats!!!

Congrats Agent Jay! Nice new tools!

Congrats to you Pkielwa! I've never used a GPS. I'm sure you will like it though. Knowing distances versus thinking you do can make a big difference.

I won an ES12 personal launch monitor from Ernest Sports in a Twitter contest. Won it yesterday and it came today.

7ajevegu.jpg

A merry Christmas to all!!!

Sweet. How does it work? Man you guys are pulling in some serious hauls. Between you and Kyle did you guys do any Christmas shopping?

Huge thanks to Puma golf for the xmas giveaway, not only did I win a hat, I got to pick the color and it's a Rickie Fowler addition! And they even threw in an amazing belt!

Back