Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Where did everyone get the free month of PS+?

Maybe we could play some extinction tonight or some clan wars or something.. I would be happy

I'm with family for the next week but the ps4 is with me. If I can get on I'll let you know.

Thinking about RippedPants as a gamer tag.. Haha Anyone have luck using the 1 month free PS+ subscription? Would to hold off a month if I can.

I has ps+ but tacked on the one month to my existing subscription

Snagged them. Cannot beat surround sound for 50 bucks. Thanks Daniel. Also they will route you through amazon so if you have prime you still get free 2 day shipping

If I wasn't dead set on a pair of top tier headphones in my near future, I'd be doing the same. These look extremely durable with the metal sliders.

Traded in my 360 and everything and got COD, Fifa, and a $15 deposit on MLB The Show for nothing out of pocket. And got tracking info on my PS4. Weeeeeee

Dan, I best extinction the other day with 3 random people. I know the secret!

Dan, I best extinction the other day with 3 random people. I know the secret!

What's the secret don't let drunk buck play on your squad?

Madden is on Amazon for $48. May pick it up along with the TB headset Dan posted.

Astros are sweet just not sure it's worth it for me honestly. Surround sound in these for 50 is solid. I'm going to jump on soon and probably run for awhile, hopefully you can get on

Astros are sweet just not sure it's worth it for me honestly. Surround sound in these for 50 is solid. I'm going to jump on soon and probably run for awhile, hopefully you can get on

Might take me a bit longer than that, but I'll get it sorted out.

A40s were recently going for 185 which isn't absolutely horrible. I love my PX21s, but I have to think I am missing a little something special.

Might take me a bit longer than that, but I'll get it sorted out.

A40s were recently going for 185 which isn't absolutely horrible. I love my PX21s, but I have to think I am missing a little something special.

They are good for sure. My friend who played MLG Halo and had some and they are comfortable and the sound is great, but I'm not sure if they are worth that $$ for me

Yeah the auto turrets for extinction saves lives. I got the strategy for the win. We're so close to the end and the nuke

How are the servers holding up? I would imagine they are getting slammed about now.

Picked up the TB headset Dan posted earlier as well as Madden 25.

Nice I have madden and I as well picked up the headset. Will have It when I get back from Dallas

Tracking says I will have the PS4 Friday but who the hell knows with my post office.

Back