Srixon Z-UTI 18* 2-Iron

That's a nice looking club right there, I had no Idea Srixon made a 2 iron like that. I'm anxious to hear your updates on it.

That's a nice looking club right there, I had no Idea Srixon made a 2 iron like that. I'm anxious to hear your updates on it.
I bet you ould hammer this 2i, Trout. Would love to see you give it a go on the course.

I bet you ould hammer this 2i, Trout. Would love to see you give it a go on the course.
It looks fun dude, I'd game one. It's probably a lot easier to hit too.

Shame you guys aren't over here in Aus or I'd let you have a bash with it

Took the club out to the local range today, and 2 things occured to me:

1) if you catch this thing well then it is a BEAST!!!! Felt soooo smooth when it comes out of the middle.

2) if you dont quite catch it well, then the distance isnt compromised, nor is the feel, but man you had better be ready for a big, BIG curl on your shot. I missed a few today and ended up with a severe fade (I'm kidding myself, it was the slice I managed to eliminate from my current clubs about 8 months ago haha).

All in all, the curling shots dont bother me as I know that this is due to inconsistencies in my own swing, not a fault of the club. The feel however, is supurb!!!

Finally got this thing out for a round, and DAMN IT IS LONG!!!!!

I was hitting this club about 10m less than my 9.5* driver, and dead straight down the middle.

Of the 12 or so times I hit the club during the round, I only mis-hit 2 of them, and given that this was its first official outing, I'd say those were pretty good stats.

Finally got this thing out for a round, and DAMN IT IS LONG!!!!!

I was hitting this club about 10m less than my 9.5* driver, and dead straight down the middle.

Of the 12 or so times I hit the club during the round, I only mis-hit 2 of them, and given that this was its first official outing, I'd say those were pretty good stats.
Boom! Dude, that's awesome! Nice to have another option off the tee, yeah?

That sounds like some nice shots. Glad it's working for you.

I've got another brand of driving iron, I've had it for years and I love it. Use it on the tee for short par 4s and on long approach shots. If your comfortable with long irons then you will really like this club.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Man those are amazing stats and 10m less than your driver is crazy! It sounds like you found a lethal weapon.

Those are some great results, glad its working out.

The club just showed up at my door when I got home from work today, and was promptly re-gripped with my standard orange niion and 1 wrap.

Can't wait to get this out for a hit this week!!!

photo1-1_zps2c08af2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really like the looks of this club and I'm looking forward to your take on how it performs on those tight par four holes. I love hitting a solid long iron off the tee as I have so much more control with it. Here is a video of the RBZ 4 iron I was testing along with the set a couple of years ago for THP.

Last edited:
Back