2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

#PersonalDistance is going to be one heck of an event.

You always say "so and so event is going to be awesome" and I have yet to see a time when you were wrong. I hope people go into it with an open mind about W/S because I think/hope it will change some opinions.

I'm wrong all the time....Just not about THP events. ?

#PersonalDistance sounds amazing. I'm not going to be able to do this one. Congrats to the participants that get in. I'm sure it will be a blast with Wilson.

I'm wrong all the time....Just not about THP events. ?

Ha lets keep streak going bro

Sent from my SGH-T989

Really interested in this event. Curious to see what Wilson is bringing to the table.

Oh it will...thp doesn't do lame events

Go big or go home

That's the darn truth. THP always brings it with these events. Always freaking awesome.

I have been given the green light to try and get into the Adams event in Dallas. To say I am excited would be an understatement.

This will be a great Birthday present
1st post updated.
Date - October 11th
Wilson Staff
Chicago
#PersonalDistance is coming!!!

#PersonalDistance is going to be one heck of an event.
I can't wait to see how we will be able to get into this event, to have it be exclusive is a great twist. Maybe some Wilson creativity is in our futures!

Just waiting on one more piece of information and then we will roll out the THP Events Calendar for 2014.

Just waiting on one more piece of information and then we will roll out the THP Events Calendar for 2014.
It's almost here!

Just signed up for the AC today so I can try to get into Indy and the Wilson event!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Almost Calendar time..... Woot woot!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Just signed up for the AC today so I can try to get into Indy and the Wilson event!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

That might have been the best decision you've made all year; certainly the best value. Thanks for supporting this great community that we all love.

1st post updated.
Date - October 11th
Wilson Staff
Chicago
#PersonalDistance is coming!!!

ZOMG, it must be fate. One day before my birthday, and an event I might actually be able to make! #fingerscrossed

In the last 24 hours not only have we been working on 2014 Grandaddy outlines at THP HQ, also fine tuning #TheGauntlet and preparing to launch this special event.

Getting excited!

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

In the last 24 hours not only have we been working on 2014 Grandaddy outlines at THP HQ, also fine tuning #TheGauntlet and preparing to launch this special event.

As much fun as our impromptu gauntlet was I can wait to see how this unfolds.

As much fun as our impromptu gauntlet was I can wait to see how this unfolds.

Yep Yep. I'm not 100% sure, but I am leaning towards trying to make the gauntlet instead of the Bridgestone championship.

Back