What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin.

Kashmiiiiiiiiirrrrrr...

I'm on a total Queen kick right now. Also pretty impressed with Lorde's album. Been a really long time since I've been into anything top 40, but it really is truly good.

...and if anyone wants a heads up on some really great underground rock n roll, I'm your guy. On that note, look into The Temperance Movement. Will remind you of The Faces quite a bit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Ray Charles.

Truly a genius.

Ray Charles.

Truly a genius.

I was shocked when I learned that Ray didn't write most of his hits

Still an amazing talent, nonetheless

What Are You Listening To?

I was shocked when I learned that Ray didn't write most of his hits

Still an amazing talent, nonetheless

I'm not talking about the songs so much as the way he songs them. Take his country and western album for example, he could sing it all.

I'm not talking about the songs so much as the way he songs them. Take his country and western album for example, he could sing it all.

Indeed he could

A Tribe Called Quest- Low End Theory

a5areseb.jpg

About to have dinner, and I just put on my ex's Xmas improv piano album called "The Spirit of Christmas."

Here's one track off of it, Lo How a Rose:

I got an itch to listen to Tool, but apparently none of their albums are available for download or streaming legally online so I am forced to listen on YouTube. This is ridiculous.

I got an itch to listen to Tool, but apparently none of their albums are available for download or streaming legally online so I am forced to listen on YouTube. This is ridiculous.

Nope, they're still one of the holdouts that doesn't want their music available online, as they feel that the ability to buy songs as singles takes away from the whole albums they create. Also they usually have great packaging they don't want people to miss out on. I, for one, don't mind buying their albums in physical format at all.

[video=youtube;kbaF8F-DasM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbaF8F-DasM[/video]

VERY NSFW. But it's Biggie.

This is my album of the year.

Haha! I forgot all about Mase! Love it!

I think she has an incredible voice.

buba3e7y.jpg

Lunch in my car with some Rage.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back