SBS Championship [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I always like when they play this course since I have it in my Links 2003 game.

I was talking to Michael Bradley on the putting green the other day at Bloomingdale GC and he seems ready to play...I also watched him hit balls for a little bit and his swing looks very good. It has been a long time since he last played there but I wouold like to see him play well.

Other then Michael, I am picking Sean O'Hair or Steve Stricker to finish toward the top...:thumb:

I actually like the Report Card feature they put into the tournament while watching.

I actually like the Report Card feature they put into the tournament while watching.

that is just how the players rate themselves isn't it??? i only watched for 5 mins today

I don't have a favorite horse in this event, but I would not mind seeing
Angel Cabrera win it. he seems to be holding his own.

I watched enough of the telecast today to see the whales playing in the ocean.

Whats the deal with Cabrerras putter? It looks like a belly putter but he holds it like a normal one. I know he has done this for a while but now that im looking at a belly putter im interested.

Are they going to call him Sir Nick Faldo all year long? I know he was Knighted and all but I'm gonna get sick of hearing it!

Whats the deal with Cabrerras putter? It looks like a belly putter but he holds it like a normal one. I know he has done this for a while but now that im looking at a belly putter im interested.

I noticed that, too. Maybe it like that putter Gulbus used to use (Yammy?)
Got be heavy using it like that.

I believe it is the same one he used in his Masters win. He uses the long putter grip and the putter is oversized, but he has putts conventionally.

I really had Stricker and Ryan Moore starting this year big, but Steve's a bit back in the pack. These winds are giving him fit's.

If I remember correctly, he likes how the grip balances out the putter.

Good start for Rory Sabbatini

Good start for Rory Sabbatini

Good to see Rory get a good start for his 2010 season. 10 under for final round is pretty good.

There are people I've never even heard of :confused2:

Yes Geoff!!!!!..

looking for his best year ever!!!

if he can keep his swing in check :banana:

Back