Lebron James The Golfer

Great commercial. Golf swing is atrocious. Not a big fan of Lebron but I am sure he can improve.

That's a solid commercial right there! Great message throughout it.

I thought the commercial was a total waste. It barely showed the product and showed really nothing of what it can do.
The kid was cute, but other than that. . . . total waste of time.
Besides, I hate the NBA....give me the NCAA basketball anytime.

Saw this commercial again, during the Heat/Brooklyn game last night on ESPN, but they cut out the golf part. It always cracks me up how someone who is such an amazingly gifted athlete can be so uncoordinated with a golf swing.

Lebron's new golf commercial. This is pretty funny. Kevin Hart is hilarious.

Kevin Hart is everywhere lol. C'mon Lebron the tee shot on that first hole is over the mangroves on the left side. It makes the par 5 reachable in two!! Hehe

I laughed so hard when I first saw that commercial. I love Kevin Hart he is very funny. Maybe Bron should be on the next Haney project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun commercial. And now I don't feel so bad about my swing!

So funny how watching other people swing can make you feel better!

So true!

Not Barkley bad at least

Not Barkley bad at least

Not sure you can beat Barkley, but his swing is pretty close. Haha. Let's just hope he doesn't develop the hitch.

Not sure you can beat Barkley, but his swing is pretty close. Haha. Let's just hope he doesn't develop the hitch.
A hitch.....that's a Mongolian reversal

LeBron could probably be as good at golf as he wants to, providing he can learn how to putt. He just needs lessons and with his place in basketball right now, Im not sure that he will put in the practice time to develop a good swing.
Im sure right now his focus is on basketball and winning as many NBA championships as he can, as it should be. He's going to have all the time in the world to play golf after he retires from basketball.

This and the new Nike spot are well done. Makes me like Bron Bron even more. His swing isn't that bad at all. I've seen worse from folks that call themselves golfers

I taught LeBron in High School - the only sports I ever saw him look mortal were trying to hit a baseball & swinging a golf club. I'm sure with enough time he'll get pretty good at this too.

I like the commercial - it's good he can show himself as an average duffer! (some guys would never allow themselves to appear bad at anything. Can't see Kobe or MJ doing something like this).

I hate Lebron. He's already ruined basketball, I relly hope he doesn't start playing golf now.

***Background, I was born and raised in Chicago during the 80s and 90s during the reign of MJ. NO ONE will ever be as good as him.

Don't be a hater! Not sure whay you think he ruined basketball. Yes - I wish he wouldn't have left the Cavs, but he's no villain. He was a jerk for doing it on TV, but every 25-year old does a few stupid things that they regret later. Compared to most NBA greats (current ones), he's a pretty good role model.

His his attitude and disrespect that he has shown towards others. He arrogant beyond belief. And if he was that great he would have won in Cleveland. He needs a bench full of 2-3 other all stars to do it.

Dude - NO ONE could've won with that team. It's amazing he got them to the finals. No one has ever won an NBA championship with no other legitimate starting players. Most of his Cavs teams had 11 role players. When your second scoring threat is _amon _ones (No D, no J), you know you're in trouble.

I taught LeBron in High School - the only sports I ever saw him look mortal were trying to hit a baseball & swinging a golf club. I'm sure with enough time he'll get pretty good at this too.

I like the commercial - it's good he can show himself as an average duffer! (some guys would never allow themselves to appear bad at anything. Can't see Kobe or MJ doing something like this).

MJ puts his golf game on display all the time and thinks he is better than he is but had fun with it. Kobe does other things to look like a goof

MJ would never want or let people think he is mortal. LeBron lets people see the mortal side of him and the cimmercial is funny. My swing dosent look so bad. LB would probably laugh if he saw my slam dunk.

Admittedly I was never a big LB fan but I am starting watch a few of the Heats games and really saw what he could do in their last game against the Hawks. He can will a team to victory for sure. I think MJ is the greatest of my era and usually we think our era was the best but this guy will be mentioned alongside MJ and others. I do believe he is great player of this era.

TapAhoy!

Back