Cobra Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Nice relaxing Sunday should have some cameras rolling and 2 more lucky thpers joining the show thanks to cobra

Nice relaxing Sunday should have some cameras rolling and 2 more lucky thpers joining the show thanks to cobra

I really hope all the hopefuls have cameras rolling. I'm telling you guys you will regret not doing it. This is a moment in your life that you don't want to forget. #rollfilm

Was there a time when the two winners are announced?

Have to admit I will get video of me jumping on my bed in my Pj's if I'm woken up to this.

We are all so anxious ...

No there wasnt, I'm sure a heads up will be given in advance

Figured as much, but wanted to make sure. Tee time is set and wanted to make sure camera was rolling just in case :)

I told my wife to wake me early with her cell video rolling! We have plans from 9-11am, I may have to sneak out!!!

it's Sunday...

I just wne through all of the entries and there are so many quality ones that I'm not feeling as confident. I'm amazed with this entire thp family. Creative and supportive. I don't even care if I don't win because I'm just happy to be a part of something like this put on by an amazing group.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see which of you wordsmiths made it happen.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Selections will be announced tomorrow.

Woop woop, tomorrow's gonna be a great day for someone (dreaming its me lol).

Get the camera out people. Want to see some reaction videos from today's announced pair of new cobra #thpmc staffers

So excited to see whom the last 2 Cobra staffers are!

So many great things happening with Cobra currently and 8 of us are beyond lucky to be involved.

Last two spots to fill out the Cobra staff! Ready to see some reaction videos!

2 THPers are going to have their minds blown in a few hours.. Cannot wait!!

It's anticipation Sunday! The last Sunday before the new year and a great day for 2 THPers to learn that they're in the #THPMC.

I honestly never envisioned wearing a flat brimmed ball cap but I'll definitely be proud to don one if I am selected today!!! :bananadance:

THP's Selection Sunday! Woot woot! Can't wait sitting here at work anxiously!

THP's Selection Sunday! Woot woot! Can't wait sitting here at work anxiously!

Bringing my phone into the gym with me. Cannot miss this!

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just woke up and I had to grab my phone to see who won. Now there is no way to get back to sleep....... Excited to see who wins

Just arrived home after a 2 hour ride with no service. Figured I would've missed the announcement. Guess a few more hours of anticipation.

I would love to rep Cobra, but even if I don't just reading the posts someone will be picked today has made my heart race, like Ricky Bobby on fire "help me Tom Cruz" :skywalker:

Back