2014 NYE/Day Plans?

Staying in and playing games/watching movies with the g/f for both... just lounging in the jams... nice and relaxing

Some of the parents from my daughters dance studio get together for the holidays. Myself and 3 other Dance Dads purchased some fireworks to set off for the New Years Eve party. As I have experience working with professional grade fireworks from my time at Disney as a Fireworks Tech, they voted that I be in charge of wiring everything together and making sure it works. Sounds like more work for me. Here is a pic of the fireworks that were purchased for this year.

fireworks_zpsdac043a8.jpg

So much win right there. I expect a full proximity finale!

Going to take it easy this year for eve. Mostly cause I have a 6:50am tee time on NYD.

Yeah. Should be a pretty big show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

working NYE so hopefully it'll be quiet, new yrs day dinner at the house with some friends

Taking the kids to some big indoor trampoline and games place til midnight. Them I'm sure football and unpacking on the first

Some of the parents from my daughters dance studio get together for the holidays. Myself and 3 other Dance Dads purchased some fireworks to set off for the New Years Eve party. As I have experience working with professional grade fireworks from my time at Disney as a Fireworks Tech, they voted that I be in charge of wiring everything together and making sure it works. Sounds like more work for me. Here is a pic of the fireworks that were purchased for this year.

fireworks_zpsdac043a8.jpg

#Merica

Probably just be in bed like we have for the last few years. We don't really do anything exciting for new years.

Gonna go play 18 tomorrow morning, then take a nap, then celebrate New years with the kids at 8, then celebrate it again at 10, then go to sleep.

Look at me, hardcore party animal.

Well it will be a mix of emotions tomorrow...my brother in law baby will be born and preparing for my grandfathers funeral on Thur along with celebrating with some close friends. Going to make the best of it.

Wishing all of you a safe and Happy New Years!!!

I seriously want to attend this gathering.

I will settle for NYD golf with Barry (cpljohnst) though. Grandaddy is taking the King downtown!

Silly lawyer, we are playing in the suburbs not downtown! :) On my turf. Bring it lawboy!

Oh and for my NYE plans I'll be going to the Chick-fil-a bowl to cheer on Ary's Duke Bluedevils.

not sure what we're doing NYE yet. With 3 kids, we don't get invited to the cool parties, so we usually try to do something fun as a family. NYD, a bunch of my buddies are coming over and we do a potluck brunch and watch the Winter Classic. Always a good time.

Silly lawyer, we are playing in the suburbs not downtown! :) On my turf. Bring it lawboy!

Oh and for my NYE plans I'll be going to the Chick-fil-a bowl to cheer on Ary's Duke Bluedevils.

Oh -- it's going to be broughten.

Can't wait my friend. Terrific way to start 2014.

Family celebration at my moms house tomorrow night (same street I live on).

Golfing with a bunch of THP'ers on NYD.

Kicking off the year in a kickass way!

Going to a party at our club house. We have a band booked and a traditional piper to pipe in the new year come 12:00 :D

A mate of mine is having a party at his place, expecting it to become a little messy. First nye in 3 years that me and my gf have gone out, we usually just cook something nice and drink some wine but for some reason we both want hangovers tomorrow! :banghead:

swellins, if you're going to do it, do it right. Make that head pound brother.

Ha! I'm sure you will.

Quiet evening at home with the kids. Probably won't make it til midnight unless the baby wakes us up to eat. :)
Happy New Year everyone!

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk

I was going to play golf tomorrow, but the forecast does not look promising. Wife is sick, too, so she'd probably prefer me not be around.

Working NYE till 1am. Deep joy!!

vidya games. maybe golf in the morning?

neither of us are still feeling all that well. Tonight will consist of some sushi take out and redboxing some movies.

We're having Prime Rib for dinner and then we'll watch a movie. Pretty exciting New Year's Eve at my house.

Back