2014 THP Announcement & Change

No nightmares, a few tips just enough to give you hope of beating THP in the MC ( I hade to, you set the table too well)

Guess it will be bitter sweet for you. Loosing in the mc, but to someone you helped get better :)

Wanted to bump this as it is taking place tomorrow.
This section will now be Swing Tips w/ Freddie Kong
Ask The Pro section will be renamed Books, Training Aids & DVDs

Congrats Freddie! This is a perfect fit for you and I'm very sure that you will provide some great advice for many THPer's like you already have in the past.

I look forward to reading and following your efforts in 2014!

Congrats to Freddie!!! Something to ponder.... If all the swing tips to fellow MC'ers results in Team THP going down, does the Team take way his ability to give tips for others???

KG

Just Tapping Away

Nah, we want everybody in MB at the very top of their games. Freddie will share all his knowledge on the swing and others will share everything they know about the equipment. We want to put on a show.

So glad to see that the trigger is being pulled on this. I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of the wise Panda's knowledge when possible. Congrats Freddie!

JM

Yes, can't wait for the Panda section!

I may need to post a video and really test out the Pandas' abilities. :D

I may need to post a video and really test out the Pandas' abilities. :D

Do you think the Panda would take on that swing?

Do you think the Panda would take on that swing?

Well if he chooses to he would likely not have any time to help anyone else.

Guess I will leave him alone and sacrifice one for the team.

Freddie is just so knowledgeable and just as accessible.
He is a tremendous asset to the community!

Congrats Freddy!! Why I have not had the pleasure of getting a chance to speak with or play a round with Freddy, his knowledge on the site is second to none.

Look forward to any chance to work with the Panda.

Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:act-up:I think having this help from panda and a separate area for swings / journey,,- diaries is the way to go. Will be so helpful, kinda like we are all here to learn and sponge off of each other. Heck I might even try a journey- diary thing..great way to track progress...hope I can keep up on it..time is so so short.

This pic is for you @FKong at your request. It's just a picture for now.

e5ymu2u6.jpg

I'm hoping Mr Kong can help me some in the new THP thread beginning tomorrow, Swing Tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Freddie!!! Something to ponder.... If all the swing tips to fellow MC'ers results in Team THP going down, does the Team take way his ability to give tips for others???

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm a fan of good golf and if my tips make you play your best then I'm happy.

Beating us is a whole other thing that you and your team will have to come up with.

Great decision by THP! Freddie is one of the most knowledgeable guys I know on the golf swing, and so willing to share that knowledge with others. Thanks for taking this on, Mr. Kong!

2014 THP Announcement & Change

Pretty awesome for the Panda. Shoot one tip in Florida and it made a huge difference for me. Wooooot
This is me too. Something as simple as ball position may have turned my whole game around. I say "may" because I haven't been able to hit balls outside since, but even on the indoor simulator I've seen early success from Freddie's tip.

He's one in a million (Are panda's still endangered?).

This is me too. Something as simple as ball position may have turned my whole game around. I say "may" because I haven't been able to hit balls outside since, but even on the indoor simulator I've seen early success from Freddie's tip.

He's one in a million (Are panda's still endangered?).

How did u get those big calves?

How did u get those big calves?
Genetics. I played a round last summer with two of my uncles and an associate of my one uncle that neither I or my other uncle had met. That uncle and I were standing in the parking lot changing into our golf shoes when the 4th guy arrived before my other uncle. He pulled up and goes "you must be the Carroll's...I can tell by the calves."

Genetics. I played a round last summer with two of my uncles and an associate of my one uncle that neither I or my other uncle had met. That uncle and I were standing in the parking lot changing into our golf shoes when the 4th guy arrived before my other uncle. He pulled up and goes "you must be the Carroll's...I can tell by the calves."

thanks for explanation,,a gift for u. This pillow combined with your calves might be a good mix for u,

thanks for explanation,,a gift for u. This pillow combined with your calves might be a good mix for u,

Oh my gosh! I love the mattress idea! I've been trying to sell my girl on the idea of a golf simulator in the house. She's going to love this pic!

Let's keep this on topic guys. Thank you.

Looking forward to reading Freddie's tips and advice to others. At some point I'll try and get some video of my swing and see if he can find anything there to work with... or if I should just sell my clubs and take up fishing!

Swing Tips, Ball Position & Life Lessons from the Swing Panda Freddie Kong....I like the sound of that. Now I can really say I have my own personal swing coach just a keyboard away.

Congrats Freddie! Like many have said you are unique & manage to touch lives one swing tip at a time. Can't wait to meet you in March.

Back