SeeMore Putters Thread

Awesome!! Funny thing is that this came yesterday in the mail for me - the left handed version.

Purchased mine of Dev and it is better than he advertised. Love it!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It looks funny pointed in THAT direction....

You putt better left handed, so shush.. :)

QFT.

I'm up to four SeeMore putters: an Si3; X2; PTM1 Charcoal; and M2. My next one might be an M6 to play around left handed with.

How many are you up to?

QFT.

I'm up to four SeeMore putters: an Si3; X2; PTM1 Charcoal; and M2. My next one might be an M6 to play around left handed with.

How many are you up to?

At three for now: Si4, FGP original and the mFGP2 ( or as Dev likes to call it - the mFGP3 :) ).

I have my eye on a z2 or a z2c as my next.

At three for now: Si4, FGP original and the mFGP2 ( or as Dev likes to call it -the mFGP3 :) ).

I have my eye on a z2 or a z2c as my next.

The Z2 is my favorite looking putter they put out. I'm holding off on spending that kind of coin until I go to the event and the fitting/lesson...but that is my Hail Mary ponder...that the Z2 works for me.

The Z2 is my favorite looking putter they put out. I'm holding off on spending that kind of coin until I go to the event and the fitting/lesson...but that is my Hail Mary ponder...that the Z2 works for me.

The Zed2 is awesome.

I have seen you play and it is more than a Hail Mary Ponder, it is an inevitable purchase.

Forgot to mention - I like the M6 as well and that might come before the z2

I have seen you play and it is more than a Hail Mary Ponder, it is an inevitable purchase.

Forgot to mention - I like the M6 as well and that might come before the z2

Having rolled both the m6 and zed2, the zed is a more of an everyday putter for me, as much as any putter can be. The m6 is fun though.

Yep, eyes just inside the line works great for me. The either thing they had me working on is keeping my eyes at the spot where the ball was long after it left. Counting 1 on the back stroke, 2 on the forward most part of the swing and with the same tempo counting 3 before I took my eyes off the spot.
This is huge for me. If I follow the ball with my eyes as soon as I hit it, I almost always miss the putt.

Anybody that may be interested in a SeeMore divot tool / ball marker, someone is selling them on Ebay for $10 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121235120084?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Only 3 left after I bought mine a few minutes ago.
Thanks for posting the link, I just purchased one. Congrats on the mFGP2, I find that shape really frames the ball well.

Today was first time out with my newly acquired mFGP2. All I can say is where has it been all my life? 4 straight one putts over 10 feet (2 birds, 2 pars) and this was with my left hand slightly off the top of the grip. Need to add 1/2" as I bought it at 33 and play a 33.5. Gripped it slightly above the grip cap to not compromise my SPI set up.

28 putts today with the m2c PR. She's earning the spot in the bag.

Nothing like a 28er to get the blah out eh buddy?

It def helped. Still lots of tee issues going on, but lesson on Sunday will help there.

The greens have become my happy place on the course, SPi really has been a game changer for me.

Moving to Seemore and SPi finally paying off for me. 30 total putts today with two 3-putts. Not included in that number is one I drained from the fringe from 15 feet. Made two other long putts and a lot of 3-8 footers. Time doing drills on the indoor matt really paid off today.

Moving to Seemore and SPi finally paying off for me. 30 total putts today with two 3-putts. Not included in that number is one I drained from the fringe from 15 feet. Made two other long putts and a lot of 3-8 footers. Time doing drills on the indoor matt really paid off today.

Very nice man. Keep ingraining it and you'll only get better.

It def helped. Still lots of tee issues going on, but lesson on Sunday will help there.

The greens have become my happy place on the course, SPi really has been a game changer for me.

I'm quickly feeling the same way -- Which is pretty awesome because not a year ago I dreaded getting onto the green.

Gotta love SPi. Almost my one year SPiversary.

I likewise are much happier and more confident on the greens than I was 6 months ago in my pre SeeMore, RST and SPI life.

I'm quickly feeling the same way -- Which is pretty awesome because not a year ago I dreaded getting onto the green.

Gotta love SPi. Almost my one year SPiversary.

Wow! It's hard for me to imagine you ever struggling on the greens, considering how well you rolled it back in October at Pine Lakes. When a SeeMore Spi pro like Chris Carfangia is impressed, that's...well..."(use Darth Vader voice here) Impressive! Most impressive. The Force is strong with this one."

Michigan Slice posted about a putting drill where you try to make 100 in a row from 4 feet, so this morning I tried it out, focusing on good technique. Stopped at 30 in a row using my SB1. It almost feels like cheating: these 4-footers feel like tap-ins now.

Got my first FGP today. Used, but in absolutely great condition. Regripped it with a SuperSlim 1.0 in green, ala JMan, and so far, rolling it on the carpet, I absolutely love it. Feel is great, and the alignment aid is awesome, and will hopefully help me with some of my alignment issues.

Got my first FGP today. Used, but in absolutely great condition. Regripped it with a SuperSlim 1.0 in green, ala JMan, and so far, rolling it on the carpet, I absolutely love it. Feel is great, and the alignment aid is awesome, and will hopefully help me with some of my alignment issues.

Nice pick-up! You won't regret this! If you haven't already, go through the SeeMore testing threads & SeeMore website for SPi-style technique help - that is the true key to unlocking the absolute maximum potential that your putter has.

I just compiled a list of several posts that might be a good place to start: Try here!

Hope this helps!

Perfect! Thanks a ton!

The SPi method is definitely different from what I've been doing. Looks like it's back to the drawing board!

Perfect! Thanks a ton!

The SPi method is definitely different from what I've been doing. Looks like it's back to the drawing board!

It's a lot to take in all at once, but it's worth it IMHO. The real strangth of the whole system is that their technique matters more and also translates to non-SeeMore sticks as well. THP's own resident Pro, Freddie Kong, is a perfect example. He went through the SPi training and still recommends it (I think), but now games a versa putter.

After going back & forth from my FGP2 to the SB1, I think what I'd like is to have that long white line from the SB1 transferred to the back of the FGP2.

I love both of these putters a lot; I prefer the compactness of the FGP2 shape, but that sight line I think does help me to line up putts better. I might try to put a white line on temporarily with tape to see how it looks.

Back