#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Start doing your homework.
http://www.adamsgolf.com/xtd/

Adams-XTD-690_t640.jpg
That's HAWT right der....

Did anyone not pay? It's been 24 hrs and I will pay right now to take that spot!!!

<========== this guy is paid in full.

I will pay double to take OCarroll's spot>>>>>

Ernie Els to Adams Golf was released today. Can't wait to hear from some of the Adam guys how it all went down.

Really looking forward to this event with everyone! What a great way to start of our 2014 year off with THP!

Huge news out of Adams with the Els signing, this has me even more excited for this! Getting to hang with some awesome THP peeps is really the icing on the cake though. 3 months will fly by too, can't wait!

Huge news out of Adams with the Els signing, this has me even more excited for this! Getting to hang with some awesome THP peeps is really the icing on the cake though. 3 months will fly by too, can't wait!

I'll make it even shorter for your wait Jake....see you in 2 months Bubba!! #March1st

Enjoy the HQ boys, I know the guy who put them in those buildings :wink:

I know #Cookie mentioned setting something up on Sunday after the event, but is anyone playing on Friday? I am trying to figure out my flights, and it will work better for me to play a round Friday mid morning. If not does anyone have a good range to check out. I know there is still plenty of time, but I like to try and get my ducks in a row.

I know #Cookie mentioned setting something up on Sunday after the event, but is anyone playing on Friday? I am trying to figure out my flights, and it will work better for me to play a round Friday mid morning. If not does anyone have a good range to check out. I know there is still plenty of time, but I like to try and get my ducks in a row.

I believe there will be a group trying to play Friday. I'm not local, but I'm looking at flying in Thursday night.

Is it too early to say I can't wait to see how the teams turn out on Sarurday and which Adams rep plays with who!!?? Also looking forward to the final shamble format and rules!!

Is it too early to say I can't wait to see how the teams turn out on Sarurday and which Adams rep plays with who!!?? Also looking forward to the final shamble format and rules!!
Pretty sure they won't group all us TX guys together. Wouldn't be fair to the other teams. :)

Pretty sure they won't group all us TX guys together. Wouldn't be fair to the other teams. :)

Me and Eddie played pretty good in our scramble together the other day. Guy was knocking his driver down the fairway on the back 9!!

I guess they'll try to set the teams up so that the handicaps are evenly matched. Could make for some interesting pairings.

Not sure what would be best handicap mix for a team (excluding the Adams rep). Would a team of guys who are around 12 have a better chance than a team with a 6, 12 & 18?

Been admiring this Adams hybrid with the redtie all day. Can't wait to see how these will perform on the course.
I really like some of the clubs that Adams has out this year. This will definitely be an eye opener for this golfer.

I guess they'll try to set the teams up so that the handicaps are evenly matched. Could make for some interesting pairings.

Not sure what would be best handicap mix for a team (excluding the Adams rep). Would a team of guys who are around 12 have a better chance than a team with a 6, 12 & 18?

Well...my 15 handicap I submitted with my email should get me paired with a pretty low handicapper. Can't wait to see!

Well...my 15 handicap I submitted with my email should get me paired with a pretty low handicapper. Can't wait to see!
According to your new handicap calculation, I'm a 50. Awesome! That means I shot a net 34 today at Coyote Ridge. Woohoo! Personal Best!

Nobody sandbags like big time! I don't really care who I'm paired with because I've never met anybody else who is going on the trip, so it's all wins for me. I do hope I get someone who can carry me around the golf course so I can finish in the top 3, but beyond that, it's going to be a blast regardless of teams and formats.

Been admiring this Adams hybrid with the redtie all day. Can't wait to see how these will perform on the course.
I really like some of the clubs that Adams has out this year. This will definitely be an eye opener for this golfer.

Been looking over a few of those myself today. Excited isn't excited enough.

Back