What golf manufacturer are you fired up for in 2014?

For me it's Cobra. Callaway and Adams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaylorMade obviously, as well as the new Callaway Big Bertha line and the Cobra Bio Cell woods.

I'm obviously most interested in the Callaway line-up, but I am interested to see what 2014 holds for the other Morgan Cup sponsors as well. The wild card to me is Cleveland because it doesn't seem like they have even previewed most of their eventual line-up.

I'm patiently waiting for the Bertha woods and TM TP irons.

Right now it is SeeMore putters, I am heading up in June for the Putting Extravaganza and it really fires me up.

Last edited:
All of them really, but especially Wilson Staff. If their new FG Tour line of woods is legit, I think they are going to make some gains in market share.

#BerthasBack

Really excited for the new Callaway line obviously as a #THPMC staffer, but as a consumer as well. Excellent feedback from THPers, first class marketing, and great products has Callaway at the top of my list for 2014.

Callaway and Cobra. Both companies have great lines for this year, and obviously I'm stoked for #TheKing!

I'm excited for Callaway's new line, my rep brought everything in and I was very impressed hitting them on the Foresight. I am also intrigued by the new Cobra line up as well.

For me its Callaway first as the xhot2's are sounding pretty sweet. Then its Cobra's bio cells that I'm really interested in. Then finally Adams.

1) Cobra
2) SeeMore
3) Callaway
4) Bridgestone

Varying reasons for each but I see something from each in my bag 9 months from now.

For some reason TaylorMade is on my mind lately.:D I'd also like to get ahold of the new Big Bertha drivers from Callaway, and if I'm not mistaken, Ping should be rolling out the i25 lineup this year.

callaway all the way :p

Cobra for sure ;) Interested in the New Bio Cell driver. I'm also curious if they'll have a Bio Cell plus iron to complement the regular bio cell line.

Callaway - they've already hit a home run with the Apex irons. The rebirth of the Big Bertha line is huge as well, not to mention the Speed Regime ball line.

Taylormade- Callaway has fired the first few salvos I'm the 5 Year War and I find it hard to believe that they are going to rest solely on the TP line, speed blades and the SLDR 430.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Callaway - after not thinking about them for 15yrs (X-12's) looks what's in my bag :act-up:

Callaway and Cobra.

People are going to be blown away when Callaway's full 2014 line is released.

Amazing stuff from top to bottom.

TaylorMade has always been my favorite, but Callway has impressed me lately. The Bridgestone line of golf balls have been my choice as well, but I've always wanted to check out their equipment. Maybe this is the year I give them a shot. SeeMore has also caught my eye since I've played with some THPers that game them as well. Just still a little too far out of my price range for a putter... maybe one day. Can't wait to see what 2014 brings us.

People are going to be blown away when Callaway's full 2014 line is released.

Amazing stuff from top to bottom.

I added some Callaway gear to my bag last year with the XHotPro's and I've really love them. Reading here on THP from you and all the other guys that have gotten to check out the '14 lineup has my interest really piqued. I thought the '13 lineup was really strong but from all accounts the '14 lineup takes it up a notch. Way up a notch.

I am really interested to see how the new version of the B330 series balls by Bridgestone perform. I thought the last version was the best yet and it sounds like there is a big improvement in the new version.

Like most, Callaway has some serious momentum. Bridgestone golf balls are also at the top of the heap for me. And another is Ping. The i25 line should he here hopefully Q1. And the patent drawings make the line look like it'll be really sharp. Driver down to the wedges.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

TaylorMade for sure!!!!

I feel that between the new TPs, new golf ball and the SLDR 430... They are looking out for the better player again which is what set them apart when the TP stuff originally came out.

KG

Just Tapping Away

I am stoked to dive into the Callaway line in 2014. It's not because I was chosen for the King although that did have me grinning like a parrot ? in a sun seed bucket . I have been playing Callaway clubs for some time now and love em. I'm real excited about the new Big Bertha driver and FW lineup !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly interested in all the manufacturers and what they are doing to try to push the envelope. Kind of a lame answer, but I love reading and learning about new equipment. I think Callaway is gonna have a huge year. I'm hoping Wilson will have a breakthrough year, and really interested in seeing what Bridgestone will do.

Ive been on a cobra kick the last few years, have hit taylormade drivers the best overall, but see that most manufacturers have very solid offerings going into the new year. I just want to try out as much of it as possible.

1) Cobra
2) Adams
3) Wilson

Back