What golf manufacturer are you fired up for in 2014?

I added some Callaway gear to my bag last year with the XHotPro's and I've really love them. Reading here on THP from you and all the other guys that have gotten to check out the '14 lineup has my interest really piqued. I thought the '13 lineup was really strong but from all accounts the '14 lineup takes it up a notch. Way up a notch.

I am really interested to see how the new version of the B330 series balls by Bridgestone perform. I thought the last version was the best yet and it sounds like there is a big improvement in the new version.

Same here. Can't wait to see the changes and improvements they've made.

I am really amp'd to see what Bridgestone releases mid year. Its been 2.5 years since they released anything new so I am excited.

taylormade with the new irons and of course Callaway. I'm really excited to hit the BB and Alpha.

Cleveland has peeked my interest with the new driver

There are so many new and exciting clubs to check out this year but I am most looking forward to the Taylormade CB's, the Callaway Big Bertha line and the new Callaway balls.

I'm always interested in what Callaway brings out. This year I'm really curious to see the Cleveland line as well. I think they will have a home run or two

And like DawgDaddy said, I've got a personal interest in that putter company in Nashville as well :)

Im interested in the new Taylormade TP range and also the Callaway Big bertha line and apex irons. Also Cobra has my interest as well, because they have been bringing some nice equipment the last couple of years.

1. TaylorMade - #THPMC
2. Cleveland - Because I am a Cleveland homer

Easy answers for me are Cobra-Puma and Callaway, but honestly, this year has me more excited for ALL equipment across all the manufacturers as it really feels to me like its going to be a special year for the consumer with SO many good products coming to market.

Even though I am pretty happy with what I am playing. I am stoked for what Callaway is bringing this year. They have sweet apparel, advanced club tech and a new ball concept that should make them a market leader. But this just makes everyone else work harder.

Callaway. Between Big Bertha and the Odyssey Metal-X Milled line, Apex irons, X2-Hot line, it just seems like they're releasing a ton of things to excite golfers right at the gate of 2014. Combine that with their rather unconventional social media campaign, you have the makings of a combination top-down (technology and performance) and bottom-up (one-to-one communication, interviews with R&D guys, events like the Gauntlet, Grandaddy, etc) and you have an organization that can create both hype and personal connections, and that's the key to a long-lasting success.

I've been reading a lot about what makes the Ford Mustang such a successful brand for 50 years (2014 will mark the 50th anniversary of the Mustang), and I keep coming back to quality performance and personal connection. If you can make those things happen, you can create lifelong customers. I think Callaway is doing what they have to do to make that happen, and that's why I'm excited to see them continue to succeed in 2014.

Bridgestone, for obvious reasons, but can't wait to see what replaces the J40 line; it's nearly 3 years old and still performs so well, the replacement has got to be great, right?
Callaway has some great stuff coming out from drivers to putters and everything in between, plus the SR balls are interesting. Gonna be a tight race between them and Bridgestone.
Pretty interested in all of them, but these are the biggest 2.

C A L L A W A Y:banana:

Callaway and Cleveland

Callaway and Cobra

Callaway. Feb 14th is the day.

Callaway has been getting a lot of publicity on here lately and rightfully so. I'm pretty excited to see what they have in store this year. I want to know where I can get one of those red, white, and blue staff bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway has been getting a lot of publicity on here lately and rightfully so. I'm pretty excited to see what they have in store this year. I want to know where I can get one of those red, white, and blue staff bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not just THP, it's everywhere. Their marketing is unrivaled, and they are spreading their brand and their message to ALL consumers.

Cobra/puma for many reasons, but I'm looking forward to callaway as well.

I am looking forward to see if Ping releases the i25's this year.

I forgot about the i25's. I am very interested to see what these might be like. What kind of improvement can Ping bring to this line.
I am looking forward to see if Ping releases the I25's this year.

I forgot about the i25's. I am very interested to see what these might be like. What kind of improvement can Ping bring to this line.

An improvement on perfection is???

Callaway without a doubt. I'm also really excited about Wilson Staff M3 line and Mizuno's EZ driver and hybrids. Oh also Adams I want to see if they come out with another stellar players iron.

I say Callaway even though I've seen and hit all their new stuff. I'm so excited to hear feedback after it's all released and to see what the Tour guys do with the new lines!

I can't wait to try the new Callaway Big Bertha line. At first, I wasn't really looking at the Alpha, but after reading many reviews and videos, I wan't to hit it badly.

I'm also excited to see the new Scotty Cameron line and also the SM5 wedges...

I am a TM fan through and through, but I am really looking forward to Cobra and Cleveland this year. I have hit both brands in the past but Iam really liking the look of both the new lines. Can't wait to see how the testing goes for the new products they have coming out, I know THP will do a great testing group and wright up with both companies.

Back