Really its 6. I followed you from both of my accounts..haha

Yea, but one feeds my hockey addiction and the other my golf. So I'm counting it as 2.

Iceyshanks was one of my first followers. He's the one , with his comments and favorites got me to actually use twitter for more than mc stuff..

I know that there are a bunch of us that are on Twitter now thanks to THP. I created a list of THP Members that you can follow here:

https://twitter.com/GiantLB56/lists/thp-members

I know I have put this up before but it is a great way to follow other THPers on Twitter. If you have just join up let me know and I will get you on the list.

Hi I just subscribed/joined your page, can you add me to the members bit? Have I done it correctly.

Iceyshanks was one of my first followers. He's the one , with his comments and favorites got me to actually use twitter for more than mc stuff..
I'm glad I could help, it's taken me quite a while to get comfortable with it, but now you add in Instagram and Vine and I love using it as often as possible!

I followed the list last night, and added it to my TweetDeck today. I had been individually following THPers who had their Twitter handles in their sigs and adding them to my own golf list (which is mostly pros, manufacturers, and industry types like Harry and HashtagChad) but this list makes it a heck of a lot easier. Thanks for putting it together!

Hi I just subscribed/joined your page, can you add me to the members bit? Have I done it correctly.

Awesome what is you handle? I will add you

How do you get rid of unwanted tweets? The weather channel, Bosch parts and others randomly pop up on me.

No not that I can see

No not that I can see

So they are tweets from people or companies you don't even follow? Interesting....

I don't think you can delete tweets from your feed. Unfollowing people will eliminate unwanted tweets but then you will see nothing from then.

Ok, I'll try to figure it out, really weird, plus I have no interest in the weather channel telling me everyday it's either going to be cloudy or rainy lol. Thank you Nate.

Ok, I'll try to figure it out, really weird, plus I have no interest in the weather channel telling me everyday it's either going to be cloudy or rainy lol. Thank you Nate.

Is it from your phone or computer...or see it on both? There is a report button that you can click on spam tweets or messages. Never done it on unwanted tweets from known sources.

Is it from your phone or computer...or see it on both? There is a report button that you can click on spam tweets or messages. Never done it on unwanted tweets from known sources.

Its on the iPad, I'm reporting them as spam as I go.

That is just push advertising. click on it, the weather channel and block them

Thanks buddy, I'll do it right now. I somehow followed TWC, i unfollowed them, but Bosch just popped up.

Ok, this is to pick up where I got the Cleveland thread off topic.

Greg and Martsy were telling me to wrap the number in the tweet [ ] to display it from twitter. However, I can't find the number in any part of my tweets.

I expanded it like Martsy said to do, I clicked Details thinking it would be there. Am I using an old version of twitter, but this happens on my phone and the desktop.

I'm usually not completely inept at tech stuff, but this one is giving me a hard time.

Awesome what is you handle? I will add you

Could you add me as well? I'm @russtopherb

Apologies in advance to anyone on the list who I start responding to out of the blue :D I work a desk job all day and have TweetDeck to run my company's feed, so... yeah. I'm on a lot.

Could you add me as well? I'm @russtopherb

Apologies in advance to anyone on the list who I start responding to out of the blue :D I work a desk job all day and have TweetDeck to run my company's feed, so... yeah. I'm on a lot.

You got it.

We are up to 132 people following us on Twitter.

This post from 4/13/09 made me smile. THP has come a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back