Callaway Supersoft Ball

Having fallen in love with the Duos at the end of 2013, I will be buying and trying these as well.

I agree with some of the posters above.... Seems like the ideal ball to play in the colder weather. Might have to try some of these out in the future

KG

Just Tapping Away

These are a must try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an ideal ball for those with slower swing speeds, or those wintery months. Not to mention a great price too!

Do we know a release date?

I will be playing these this spring. I love the Duo's and C25's and am definitely intrigued.

These sound like they are right up my alley. I planned on trying the duos and E6's but at $20 I think I will try these too!

Can't wait to hear how these compare to the Duo.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

I always play a low compression ball so I am going to have to try this one out.

There will be a box of these in optic yellow in my hand Saturday morning if my local Golf Galaxy doesn't let me down.

I might have to give these a try on my next cold weather day.

I was a Callaway ball guy before falling for the Duo. I'll definitely give them a try.

I have a meeting with my Callaway rep tomorrow, I will make sure to ask about this ball.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to any info. you can provide.

I could have used these today. Sounds like an excellent cold weather ball.
I agree would love to give these a try this winter

Don't know how you guys play those low compression balls. I tried the Duo and it felt like a marshmallow. Fun to play with for a round or two, not anything i would use when trying to post a good score.

Don't know how you guys play those low compression balls. I tried the Duo and it felt like a marshmallow. Fun to play with for a round or two, not anything i would use when trying to post a good score.

For me it's the blistering 83mph SS that allows me to play a low compression ball like this. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I guess its just a matter of preference. I detest hard balls just as much as you dislike the soft ones.

Hoping I can find a dozen of these prior to next weekend in yellow. If any DFW'ers happen to and are playing next weekend, pick me up a dozen!

I caught on the the Wilson Duo last summer. I love it. I think I'll try the new Callaway. Price is good.

I should be heading to GG probably tonight. If they have them, I will grab then. Curious to see what these will do in our winds.

As a HUGE fan of the Lady Precept and its low compression, these have my attention fully.

I had the oportunity to play a full round with these. Simply put I found my new gamer. I lover the Yellow Supersoft.

It is lower spin than the 2 piece Hex Diablo. They come in White and Yellow. I tried both. First time I played a yellow ball and let me tell you I’m hooked. The SS Yellow is my new ball. I suffer from a mean slice at times of the tee. I hadn’t hit a ball in 3 months so I knew my slice would show up. I was totally surprised. Not one slice. This ball goes SOOOOO STRAIGHT and FAR. And on approaches? Well it spun for me. Maybe it’s my aggressive down on the ball swing. My partners commented on its green side behaviour on my approaches.

Durability. I was shocked. Considering I use Jaws MD groves and I have a vary steep swing I expected to shred these. I tried the SR-3 ball and they suffered some damage in 3 holes. 3 holes that where all bad holes for me so to be fair the SR did get a wedge beatdown that time. But the Supersoft was brand new after 18 holes.

Back