Forum Testing Signup - Hopkins Golf Balls

Congrats to those selected, now the work begins. I know this group will really bring it with their testing, I am interested in having someone compare it head to head with the Bridgestone B330-RX.

Randy, I might have a sleeve of those sitting on the shelf, if I do I'll include them in the comparison.

congratulations to the testers. I have had these balls since they were released & have some thoughts, but will reserve until the testers start providing feedback.

Congrats to the testers! I'll be following along with this for sure.

Congrats to the testers, I'll be watching your results closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers. Will be following this one intently to see if it lives up to the claims.

Congrats to the testers! Solid group of guys right there

mrvandelay
troyefl
Kutros
CAA_Beat
DocTrussel
barberakb
checkered
phenom4hire

Congrats to our testers! Looking forward to some solid reviews!

Congrats to the testers. Can't wait to hear how these compare to everyone's regular gamer!

Congrats testers! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Great group of testers! Ready to follow this one. At this price point, if these perform well, they will be in my bag.

Congrats to the testers, always looking for information on new golf balls to try. Will be following this one.

Going to be a busy winter/spring for me! TP CBs and Hopkins ball testing!

I'll be comparing these against my HEX Chrome+.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats testers! I have a dozen waiting for spring to test on the course. They're growing on me with putting the more I use them...

Congrats to the testers! Looks like a few new names on the list!

Congratulations to all the testers!! I look forward to hearing how these perform.

Excited to be a part of this equipment testing. I hope to write an exciting and informative review. Congratulations to the other testers and thanks to THP and Hopkins golf for the opportunity.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats to all the testers. Looks like a great group

Congrats, testers!

Congrats testers! Interested to see what you come up with!

On their way.

Congrats testers!! Interested to see how Hopkins gets along with making balls.

Congrats to the testers. I look forward to the feedback you guys have. Especially from the guys down in warmer temperatures. Having recently purchased two Hopkins wedges, the balls, and their price point, are pretty much all over my radar.

Nice group of guys there. Enjoy boys curious to hear feedback

Back