Forum Testing Signup - 2014 Pre-Release Bridgestone Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great giveaway. I have been lucky enough to test the new Titleist offerings in the past, and would love to test the new Bridgestone offerings.

1. What balls do you currently play? ProV1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High ball flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110 mph average
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, about 3 years ago and the b330 was recommended. I prefer the feel and the additional spin of the b330s however.

Welcome to THP.

I think the testing is full for this one, but there will be plenty of opportunities in the future. Stay active and you'll see what comes next.

Also, it should be noted that this is not a "giveaway." Forum testings are a lot of work and take a lot of time. They are well worth the effort, because testers get to try new (sometimes pre-release) equipment and then share their thoughts about it on the site. The testers essentially become the points of contact for thousands of golfers on THP. Pretty amazing stuff.

But, this isn't a contest. It's a chance to work hard on a testing and then show other THPers what you have found.

I hope to see you around on the site.

What type of ball do I currently play? Callaway Hex Chrome

Typical ball flight off the tee: Medium/High

Typical miss off the tee: Push Fade

Swing Speed: 90 mph

Have I gone through Bridgestone ball fitting? NO

What type of ball do I currently play? Callaway Hex Chrome

Typical ball flight off the tee: Medium/High

Typical miss off the tee: Push Fade

Swing Speed: 90 mph

Have I gone through Bridgestone ball fitting? NO

Just missed out, please see the post above yours

YESSSSSSSSSSS! I finally got into a testing!!!! :banana:

Can't wait to try out the 330 line and see if I can make a tour ball work for my game.

Congratulations to all that were selected. I will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats to the testers

Where is the list? Or were pm's sent to those selected?

PM's were sent.

Oh ok. I just went back in the thread and saw it. Congrats to all that got selected. Looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats to all the testers.

1. What balls do you currently play? B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid/High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?Leave the face open for a push or worse
4. What is your driver swing speed? 108
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330 & B330S

Just kidding...congrats testers and look forward to you thoughts on these bad boys!

This would be a great opportunity as I'm currently in the hunt for "my ball" and hear so much about Bridgestone balls. I like their tires but have never tried their balls.

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade SuperDeep
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Pretty high trajectory with a push
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Awful hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? @90
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist Dt Solo
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push/fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? Don't know the number, but slow
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have, and the e6 was recommended

EDIT
never mind.

All the testers have been chosen and notified and their golf balls have been ordered. I am going to close this one up so there is no confusion, and we will start the testing threads as soon as golf balls start arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back