Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

It'll be interesting to see how the process is. I missed a lot of good games on the PS3 like uncharted, Last of Us, and BioShock Infinite, but I'm certainly not going to go back to that console just to play them.

I missed a lot too and this will be an easy hopefully cheap way to play them. I'm buying last of us as soon as I can.

I missed a lot too and this will be an easy hopefully cheap way to play them. I'm buying last of us as soon as I can.

Effing PHENOMENAL game.

PS3 games will be 'streamable' in the future..

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/07/sony-announces-playstation-now-for-streaming-older-games/

So -- It's not backwards compatible, but if you're nice, you can pay to play old games. #MoneyGrab

Neither of the new consoles are backwards compatible, so it was always going to be interesting to see what Sony and Microsoft did....were they going to provide some way of playing previous generation games on the new consoles or would customers be forced to hold on to the consoles just in case they wanted to fire up an 'old' game...?

It'll be interesting to see how the process is. I missed a lot of good games on the PS3 like uncharted, Last of Us, and BioShock Infinite, but I'm certainly not going to go back to that console just to play them.

I will be hanging on to my PS3 for a while yet so I am seriously tempted to pick up Last of Us as every time I see clips from the game it pulls me in just that bit more.....must resist as long as possible until I finish both AC Black Flag and Batman Arkham Origins

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389247583.076654.jpg

Never knew you could use these wow

I am getting rid of Madden. Its such a POS. Its impossible to play defense.

Seekndestroy876 I'll welcome all games for ps4

Well I've tried out Black Flag, Need for Speed Rivals and Knack so far. I'm not much for sneaky type game but I actually got into Black Flag might make that purchase sometime soon, NFS looked awesome but very repetitive, and I really liked Knack my kids enjoyed that one as well.

I wish I woulda bought it in store so I could get some $$ back, unfortunately bought it online.

I need to get rid of BF4...

any takers?!

I wish I woulda bought it in store so I could get some $$ back, unfortunately bought it online.

I need to get rid of BF4...

any takers?!

It reminded me why I havent bought a Madden game in years.

sooo... you wanna buy BF?

Why? Joe and Mitch play by themselves. I send them a chat invite and "they were both just signing off". You play NBA, Dan plays Xbox One most of the time and Buck is an alcoholic. Did I cover it all? haha

Why? Joe and Mitch play by themselves. I send them a chat invite and "they were both just signing off". You play NBA, Dan plays Xbox One most of the time and Buck is an alcoholic. Did I cover it all? haha

I asked you to join me at the Park in 2K the other night and someone never got on.. I waited

I will play with you, I was really signing off at the time. I am not big on talking in games but I am happy to play.

I had fun playing FIFA with you the other day friend.

It reminded me why I havent bought a Madden game in years.

This Drunk Smoked you in Madden 2 games in a row..... maybe a little practice instead of taking your ball and selling it might help!

Hey guys. So a great friend of mine who just got stationed back in Cali from being in Germany for about the last 9 year sent me his old PS3 (since I don't have one), for free, so we could play BF4 together....which I bought. So I get it out and plug it in, knowing that when it left his house if was working. Now it's not working, I'm getting the green, yellow, red blinking light of death I'm told. ANYWAY....long story short. I still want to game with my friend, but now I'm SOL until the USPS pays up the insurance they bought. He has to do it on his side in Cali. I told him to keep the money.

I was wondering, do any of you guys have an old PS3 and one controller laying around that I might buy off of you on the cheap? My wife won't let me go to Wal-Mart and just fork out the $199 for a new one, since I have "a perfectly good Xbox 360 I don't use much"....which isn't true, but Happy Wife, Happy Life, right?

Thanks in advance guys!

James

Hey guys. So a great friend of mine who just got stationed back in Cali from being in Germany for about the last 9 year sent me his old PS3 (since I don't have one), for free, so we could play BF4 together....which I bought. So I get it out and plug it in, knowing that when it left his house if was working. Now it's not working, I'm getting the green, yellow, red blinking light of death I'm told. ANYWAY....long story short. I still want to game with my friend, but now I'm SOL until the USPS pays up the insurance they bought. He has to do it on his side in Cali. I told him to keep the money.

I was wondering, do any of you guys have an old PS3 and one controller laying around that I might buy off of you on the cheap? My wife won't let me go to Wal-Mart and just fork out the $199 for a new one, since I have "a perfectly good Xbox 360 I don't use much"....which isn't true, but Happy Wife, Happy Life, right?

Thanks in advance guys!

James

Wish I still had mine to give you dude. Offered it up right after grabbing the 4.

Wish I still had mine to give you dude. Offered it up right after grabbing the 4.

Thanks Dan, it's all good. This all happened pretty quick (after your did that) and the USPS box came pretty beat up, so at least it's not for lost. Appreciate the offer though! :good: :highfive:

My PS4 name - Dogbreath285 - currently playing COD and FIFA ( learning this one )

I'm about to get started with Killzone. Should be solid.

Anyone play it yet?

nope let me know what you think i'm thinking about grabbing it once i find it preowned cheap..... i've been playing a bit of don't starve, although the free PS+ Games are low graphic indie games so far i've loved RESO Gun and don't starve has kept me busy even if its frustrating at times.

I was just kidding about Killzone... Stupid gamefly sent me a messed up disc

I've now paid for a full week of nothing from them. Looks like this renewal will be short lived.

Back to actual functioning games, I'll admit I've had a ton of fun with both resogun and don't starve. While my complaints for better games getting released to PS3 is still very in tact, I don't want to downplay two games that have some solid replay value.

Don't Starve is crazy frustrating though. If you're not starving, you're losing your mind. Painfully, however, it's all kinds of fun.

Back