Contest Winners Thread

Your the king of these online contests Kyle, lol. Congrats man!

Huge thanks to Puma golf for the xmas giveaway, not only did I win a hat, I got to pick the color and it's a Rickie Fowler addition! And they even threw in an amazing belt!

Nice win Kyle. I was trying for those prizes.

Wow guys, there is some nice prizes being won in here lately! I try and play those contests as they come up but it's nice to see guys in there winning the twitter and facebook stuff!

Wow! Some serious hauls lately. Kyle you have been on fire lately!

THPers raking in the prizes. Love it guys!

I was sitting in line at the car wash and noticed something amazing!!!

I was a bit weary on whether or not I was going to wear it, no way. Not it sits proudly atop my MC bag!!!

Look like I won $20 to birdie ball's website thru a Facebook promotion. Fingers crossed that it's real

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I just received a PM from GG, that I was one of the lucky ones to be picked for the Holiday Putter contest, as soon as I get back for my deployment I will post a picture with my putter. I am super pumped to see what is waiting for me when I get home. Thank you THP and which ever company provided the putter. What a great gift for returning home, I can say enough about this forum and the people who are apart off it. [/FONT]

I too was one of the lucky 25 picked as a winner of a putter and to say I was surprised is a bit of an understatement

Saw an email notification come through about a message and was trying to think which of the (few) threads I had subscribed to that might have had a post, then saw it was a PM from Morgan and when I saw it was about the Holiday Putter Contest I almost didn't believe it

I will honestly say that I never expected to win anything as I have entered numerous competitions (some here and others in general) but have never won anything like this so to think that a putter is heading this way is a great start to the new year and if it helps me lower my scores I will be grinning for quite a long time :D

Had a box from THP HQ waiting at the door as I got home from work. Prize from the Thanksgiving Contest. What an awesome surprise! Thanks again JB and Morgan can't wait to see you guys again in OC!

tyzezeqe.jpg

Can't wait to give this a try soon!

Banner week so far thanks to THP, Bridgestone and Cobra! Lucky to be chosen to test balls for Bridgestone, irons for Cobra and receive a putter from THP as part of the Holiday Putter Madness!

Just got my shafts in from the Matrix Christmas contest. Matrix even went over and above by putting my name on the shafts. I got an email informing me about it yesterday and was excited.

e8y3u2um.jpg

That is awesome Aaron to

Just got my shafts in from the Matrix Christmas contest. Matrix even went over and above by putting my name on the shafts. I got an email informing me about it yesterday and was excited.

e8y3u2um.jpg

wow that is awesome

e8y3u2um.jpg

Aaron, those things are so awesome. Saw lots of THPers taking prizes from the Matrix holiday giveaways.

Any plans on putting them into heads anytime soon?

Aaron, those things are so awesome. Saw lots of THPers taking prizes from the Matrix holiday giveaways.

Any plans on putting them into heads anytime soon?

I was leaning towards a set of AP1s, but I have a spare JPX800 Pro 6i head here so I may put one in there and see if I like them more than my CTLs. Im not sure yet.

e8y3u2um.jpg
Those look incredible!

I had them put "IceyShanks" on my putter shaft, I can't wait to see it in person!

My winnings from a Facebook Contest.
dame8azu.jpg

Some awesome prizes being won lately by THPers, well done guys.

Ill put my name here to as I was lucky enough to win one of the putters from THP in the Christmas putter contest. Thank you JB and GG you rock.

e8y3u2um.jpg

Those are awesome Arron! big win!

e8y3u2um.jpg

Really nice win!!! Congrats!!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Putter in the mail. Never compromise limited edition
ubuqu8eh.jpg
benuzuqe.jpg
jaduge8e.jpg

My putter from the THP Holiday Putter Madness contest - a beautiful Nike Method Core 4i arrived today, here is a pic.

Nike_zps710b64b4.jpg

Back