Breaking Bad (Spoilers)

I did too, over the weekend they had that marathon on and I got pulled back into it. I'd forgotten so much of the story over the 5 seasons it was almost like seeing it for the first time, lol.

this is the first and only show that i watched when the first episode premiered and was drug in and never missed an episode since. i hope the team of writers stays together and starts a new project.

That obit is awesome. Didn't know they did that.

I was a late getting the bandwagon for this show. I started watching them on Netflix about a month ago. I was addicted after the 3rd episode. I didn't tape any of the second part of season 5. I DVR'd the final season during their marathon. This is probably the series ever even over the Sopranos. I'd give the nod to BB because the ending was much better than the Sopranos. Sorry to see it go, but better to go out on top than fade away with a crappy last season - Dexter.

Meanwhile in NM

1380590_593474714048977_1090613393_n.jpg

Just finished this show after binging on all 5 season over the past month. Hands down the best series I have experienced so far (and yes, that includes the Soprano's because it jumped the shark on the last season). Well written, excellent acting, just a great series. I have a hard time watching other things on our DVR now because they are just not nearly as good (I'm looking at you Walking dead!). Need a new series to fill our TV intake.

Been watching 2-3 episodes a night. Midway through season 4. The last episode of season 3 was pretty shocking and awesome when WW runs over the dealers and shoots the guy in the head without hesitation.

I'm not peeking but I'm doing the same dev. I just watched the episode where hank killed the two Mexican cartel.

TTing

I'm not peeking but I'm doing the same dev. I just watched the episode where hank killed the two Mexican cartel.

TTing

Dang that's way back there haha, it gets better still though, keep watching

Been watching 2-3 episodes a night. Midway through season 4. The last episode of season 3 was pretty shocking and awesome when WW runs over the dealers and shoots the guy in the head without hesitation.

What a beast. Great show.

The wife started watching it this week, so I'm kind of following along... I like the first season 100x better the second time through.

We did that too and just finished. Seasons 4 & 5 are awesome! It only gets better and more intense from where you are now!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I just recently started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, and am into season 2....and I'm hooked. Even though I know how the show ends, it's awesome seeing how it gets there and everything in-between.

I just recently started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, and am into season 2....and I'm hooked. Even though I know how the show ends, it's awesome seeing how it gets there and everything in-between.

It really is the best.

Any idea when the 2nd part of the last season is coming on Netflix??

I finished watching it about 2 months ago. I was on Reddit, or something, in a spoiler thread. Someone said that Walt Jr. kills Hank to avenge Walt's death. I was pissed when I read it, but I was cracking up when that didn't happen. It would have been a ridiculous ending.

Any idea when the 2nd part of the last season is coming on Netflix??

I was wondering the same thing. I am stuck until they put them up. I was thinking they would post once the holidays were over (Breaking Bad Box Set), but nothing. Would like to watch the final episodes.....

They have the 1st 8 of season 5, but not the last 8. Hopefully, but the time I get to that point, they will be out on Netflix. However, at the rate thst I'm flying through episodes, probably not. Ha

From the mini-computer!

They have the 1st 8 of season 5, but not the last 8. Hopefully, but the time I get to that point, they will be out on Netflix. However, at the rate thst I'm flying through episodes, probably not. Ha

From the mini-computer!

That's my thought as well...watched some episodes over Christmas when AMC was running the marathon and now I am hooked and watching it on Netflix

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just started this show today. The first episode started off really slow but it got better and I'm sure it only gets better from there. Seems interesting though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just started this show today. The first episode started off really slow but it got better and I'm sure it only gets better from there. Seems interesting though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just get through the first 6 episodes, the "first season" is slow, but the second season is rewarding.

Back