Official Contest Venting Thread

You know..I never did get this off my chest. Darn you, Brandt Snedeker. Darn you for ruining my chance to win the Masters Contest. If Sneds won, I'm not sure anyone would've topped my Snedeker/Garcia duo.

You know..I never did get this off my chest. Darn you, Brandt Snedeker. Darn you for ruining my chance to win the Masters Contest. If Sneds won, I'm not sure anyone would've topped my Snedeker/Garcia duo.

I had Garcia as well, was getting so excited early in the tournament...then the sad panda Sergio came out and all was lost.
I also had Justin Rose, but he never really got up there.

I didn't know you could pick one TM and one non TM I thought they both had to be TM staffers?

I didn't know you could pick one TM and one non TM I thought they both had to be TM staffers?

Sneds was on the TM list that was used as the basis.

I believe according to that chart he uses a Burner Superfast driver. I guess that would qualify him as a staffer.

It would be really cool if more golf companies offered contests open to residents NOT in the USA. Contests open to Canadians really seem to be few and far between :(

It would be really cool if more golf companies offered contests open to residents NOT in the USA. Contests open to Canadians really seem to be few and far between :(

I have kinda given up on looking at any contest unless I see they are posted by one of the UK crowd as any I have looked at in the past have always been for US residents only

Almost every THP contest is open to anybody.
And the best part is if you are an Albatross Club Member, we will pay the shipping.

Almost every THP contest is open to anybody.
And the best part is if you are an Albatross Club Member, we will pay the shipping.

It is not the THP contests that I am meaning JB, it is the ones that are linked to by members direct to golf companies

I would never have a bad thing to say about the THP contests - apart from not winning one :D
THP is the only site I have seen that offers so much to its members and it isn't hard to understand why it is so popular

I won one of the Callaway Optiforce Drivers from the British open 23 days ago.... and still haven't recieved it. No Bueno.

I won one of the Callaway Optiforce Drivers from the British open 23 days ago.... and still haven't recieved it. No Bueno.

Seriously? My expectation on winning something like this is that it might take anywhere from 1-3 months to receive it, and I'd be smiling the whole time I waited for my FREE club.

It may take quite a while to get a contest win. It is, after all, a free club man.

Just be patient, I promise they will send it

I'm not mad at callaway. Someone else here won one too. I don't live in the best neighborhood. It's not the hood, but there have been people who steal mail left outside of the home. Callaway last time they shipped, allowed it to be left on the door step.

I'd be more worried about theft, The drivers were backordered, they said expect 4 weeks. It's nothing to do with Callaway and everything to do with my pesky neighborhood.

Plus, while I'm NERDY excited, I'm pacing. I want to hit it!

Whats to vent about this is a great contest

I seem to never win anything from anywhere. Never been the lucky guy who wins things. But hey I do love the site anyway.

I seem to never win anything from anywhere. Never been the lucky guy who wins things. But hey I do love the site anyway.
No need to stress over it dude!

Gotta enter them all. I say jump in and enter everything you can. Bound to happen eventually.

Tons of contests and opportunities this year stay active and see what happens

I have to admit that for a while, I was getting a little disheartened that I would never be chosen as the winner of a contest or get to participate in a testing....

But I said there's a lot more to THP than just free stuff or testing and continued to contribute. Then all of a sudden, I got into the TM Ultimate Testing. Then I won a putter in the Holiday Contest, and then I was chosen to test the new Bridgestone ball.

So for anyone who feels the same way I did last year, stick around and keep contributing and entering the contests and it comes. And when it does come, it's amazing.

Vent. Rant. Vent.

I always dread opening up this thread!

Back