The 2014 THP Tour Van Unveiling - Join Us At A THP Event Near You

The same as they felt about the green. #NotAllowed

I was going to say they love it as long as it's parked somewhere else

How does the HOA feel about the red wrap?

I wondered this very thing a while back; shortly after we played at UP during the Gauntlet. Do you have to shelter that thing somewhere? That would stink.

I wondered this very thing a while back; shortly after we played at UP during the Gauntlet. Do you have to shelter that thing somewhere? That would stink.

Yes, both of our Tour Vans are kept at a storage facility.

That is a great job, looks beautiful. I hope to see it in person at HHI in March, fingers crossed. At least I am sure I will see it in June in Tennessee.

Looks Awesome! It needs to make a trek to New England...

Looks great. Enjoyed the time lapse.

Looks Awesome! It needs to make a trek to New England...

It was there in 2013.
The good news is fortunately travel works both ways, and there are awesome events all around the country for people to travel to.

Congrats guys - it looks great

It turned out great JB and GG! Providing the video of the rewrap timeline was fun to see and watch. Never seen anything like that before.
I specifically like the Bolle shades on the front and use of golf balls on the back with many of the THP sponsors.
I hope to see it in person at Hilton Head.

That wrap looks awesome!!!!!!!

Sweet! I am hoping to see this bad boy in person this year!

JB did you use a go pro to time laps that? That was very cool to watch how it came off.

I love the Red! Did some say #BerthasBack!

JB did you use a go pro to time laps that? That was very cool to watch how it came off.

I love the Red! Did some say #BerthasBack!

Sarasota Wraps used a GoPro. We use a different camera (similar to a GoPro) done by JVC.

Looks awesome. Wish there was a NC visit on the calendar.

Looks great! Really hoping I can find a way to get to an event this year.

Van looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully HHI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Do these events require registration or do you just show up? Would love to see it in person.

The new red wrap looks great! It really makes the green ! pop. Love the time lapse video, too!

Lookin shexy!!! Can't wait to see this bad boy for the first time in April.

Love the new look and the "hammer down" near the gas pedal!

Looks amazing JB and Morgan.

I can't wait to see it in Florida in May and maybe HHI, then Indy, hopefully OC, MB then at the Championship :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I liked the old one a lot, love this one more. Is this something you plan on doing annually depending on sponsors? Actually I guess a better what to put it another way, are the terms of the sponsor advertising all annual?

Can't wait to see this down in Orlando.

Back