The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Had lunch with Canadan this afternoon and talked all about the #THPMC! I can't wait for some warm weather to start grinding towards July!

#1stteenerves
#2ndteedomination

I enjoyed it buddy. MC talk is always a good thing. So will our preparation for this event.

#TheGrindIsReal

Had lunch with Canadan this afternoon and talked all about the #THPMC! I can't wait for some warm weather to start grinding towards July!

#1stteenerves
#2ndteedomination

This is why I'm bummed to be stuck in America's armpit. Sure it's warm, but that doesn't mean people wanna come hang out.

Always glad to hear about THPer's getting together. Confirms what a great community this is. Just happens to partially take place on the Internet.

I woke up crazy motivated today for the MC. It's been on my mind a lot as we complete the sponsor rosters and move into team selections.

Hopefully you guys have all seen the coverage and got a small idea of just how insanely awesome this event is.

I can not stop looking at this thread as there are only a few spots left for us. Boy o boy do I want in!

I got my entry in for the last Callaway spot last night and dreamt of ideas for the Bridgestone entry.

As the spots to get in get fewer and fewer the more nervous I get about each entry and that feeling builds until the winner is selected. These feelings are weird to me as I'm just not one that gets worked up good or bad over anything. My wife tells my I have no feelings, but that is a lie because I have feelings about this event. Those feelings are all over the place excited, devastated, happy, sad nervous, anxious, puzzled and some I DC not have words to explain.

I want to compete, join the brotherhood, feel the feelings that have been described by past participants, see the beautiful courses, make memories of a lifetime.

To all who are stilling making entries keep it up as you never know what idea will be the one that gets you in! Best of luck to ya!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I woke up crazy motivated today for the MC. It's been on my mind a lot as we complete the sponsor rosters and move into team selections.

Hopefully you guys have all seen the coverage and got a small idea of just how insanely awesome this event is.

I keep waking to that same feeling every day, and then I realize that the journey has barely begun and there's so much fun to experience even before the event starts in July.

I really want to experience this. I know there is no justice to what you guys are saying compared to what it is really like.

I really want to experience this. I know there is no justice to what you guys are saying compared to what it is really like.
I keep replaying that moment when I scrolled down the page and saw my name listed as a winner. I still can't describe that feeling, nor my subsequent reaction. Just...no words.

I keep replaying that moment when I scrolled down the page and saw my name listed as a winner. I still can't describe that feeling, nor my subsequent reaction. Just...no words.

You with no words and me the opposite jumping up and down and screaming my lungs out lol feel like doing that everyday I wake up now.

The excitement will definitely ramp up in here tomorrow when THP welcomes 2 more into the Morgan Cup Family.

Lots and lots of great entries! We all hope our ticket gets punched!
Good luck everyone!

As for those selected already I hope to be joining you soon!

The excitement will definitely ramp up in here tomorrow when THP welcomes 2 more into the Morgan Cup Family.

Lots and lots of great entries! We all hope our ticket gets punched!
Good luck everyone!

As for those selected already I hope to be joining you soon!

It would be awesome to see you down there. Hope to see a celebration video from you tomorrow.

Man the anticipation, nerves, and excitement for each pick just gets more and more intense as these spots fill up. Getting down to the wire to get a spot. Best of luck to everyone.

Cannot wait to see who will be joining us tomorrow. I'll be in the classroom when the announcement is made, but I hope that we see some reaction videos!

frg_zps857e55f1.jpg

6 spots left! Still lots of time!

Two more names gonna make this awesome list tomorrow. Can't wait to see who will join us.

2 more names added to the full list! Spots are filling up fast!

Im getting stoked to get the last spots filled so I can find out what teammates I will be with when we raise the Morgan Cup as champions.:bananadance:

Im getting stoked to get the last spots filled so I can find out what teammates I will be with when we raise the Morgan Cup as champions.:bananadance:

There's Hundreds waiting to to join you!

But only 6 tickets left.

Good luck everyone!

Its crazy how fast its filling up. Doesnt seem like thay long ago they were just announcing captains... time flys by too quick.

Today is the day to find out who is joining us on this great life experience. Can't wait to see who will join us and who will be playing for Callaway and Bridgestone.

Its crazy how fast its filling up. Doesnt seem like thay long ago they were just announcing captains... time flys by too quick.

I'm on the other side, it seems like it's going so slow because the anticipation and buildup is killing me. I can only imagine how the captains and team THP have felt knowing for so long and having to wait to get moving on most of the process, but it certainly has been exciting the whole time. Can't imagine how much the excitement will ramp up once the final 6 spots are filled.

I enjoy all these competitions. Seeing soo many put forth so much effort. The mc'ers even though they are in still showing support and helping when they can. Im going to miss that... however getting on a team, the support structure competition prep..pms from sponsors...it is rarher breathtaking

Today is the day to find out who is joining us on this great life experience. Can't wait to see who will join us and who will be playing for Callaway and Bridgestone.

Totally. I'm getting really antsy to see who is on Team Paradise with me and CAPTAIN Howzat!!!

Today two kore lucky people get invited to the THPMC. To me the spots are getting filled so quickly! Time is running out for all those that wish to partake in this event! If not picked today it will be all or nothing in the next contests

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm on the other side, it seems like it's going so slow because the anticipation and buildup is killing me. I can only imagine how the captains and team THP have felt knowing for so long and having to wait to get moving on most of the process, but it certainly has been exciting the whole time. Can't imagine how much the excitement will ramp up once the final 6 spots are filled.

I can tell you that this is a very long process, and that we've got over six months before the event will get here. The selection process is very exciting because the whole forum is involved, and I have the same anticipation and buildup for every selection announcement because these are going to be our future teammates. The excitement of the participants continues to build and build, but it is not the same for those folks who ultimately were not selected. Besides, if we raced through the final selections, team annoucements, and equipment ordering, you'd be left with nothing but personal preparation.

Back