How many days in a row have you ever played?

mayday1775

Reaction score
Handicap
How many days in a row has any of yall played golf? I am about to walk over to the course for the 6th straight day.

How many days in a row has any of yall played golf? I am about to walk over to the course for the 6th straight day.

I think just over 10 2 years ago for me

I think just over 10 2 years ago for me

That is what I am looking at when I leave here. I have until Tuesday to get all of the cheap golf in that I can. So far everyday I have hit at least a large bucket (80) and walked 18. I am starting to get alittle sore though.

At least 10 three times. Golf vacations to Scottsdale, 1991, 1994, 1999. Played two rounds a day a few times doing that.

I'm a wimp comparatively...I think my max has been three a couple of times.

5 days in a row but a total of 7 rounds. Unexpected time off work for me didnt give my wife time to plan anything else thank God.

I am not even sure. I am thinking like 3 or 4 days. But those days are playing between 36 and 45 holes, sometimes more if light allowed. But that was a few years ago.

I am not even sure. I am thinking like 3 or 4 days. But those days are playing between 36 and 45 holes, sometimes more if light allowed. But that was a few years ago.

Was that walking or riding?

Riding. Not sure I could play that much walking. Haha

Ours were all riding except for one round. And I am not sure why we walked that time!

And since it was vacation, all of the rounds had drinking, and more than a few had a LOT of drinking!

Back in my younger years I'm sure there were many stretches of 8 - 10 straight days. Recent history, played 4 straight days during vacation this past Christmas then took a day off due to rain and played again for 5 rounds in 6 days. All walking for me.

My buddies and I take a marathon golf trip to a friend's resort in PA every June. We play 36 holes Mon - Wed and then 18 Thursday before the trek back to Albany, NY. So 4 days, a ton of golf, and I need a break on that Friday every year.

I suppose 10 days a couple of times, with two round days in the mix.

Five in a row, but seven times in an eight day period. Went all of 2013 with no more than two day between rounds - retirement is good.

6 days, 18/36 per day, walking in the summer. Perks to teaching.

6 days in a row on a golfing trip to Myrtle Beach!! Loved every minute of it.

I've done five. I probably would have done more, but there doesn't ever seem to be that many days uninterrupted. Especially as the parent of a 16 year old.

5 days of 36 a day.

How many days in a row have you ever played?

Was that walking or riding?

Well now that I am thinking about it, when I was right out of high school I played almost every day and walked each day. So there might have been a stretch of me playing a week or two straight. All of those rounds were me walking and carrying.

I played for 2 weeks straight this summer in late June. After working at the course, I would hop on a cart and ride 18 or 27 depending on the day and league schedule. Surprisingly, I started to wear down at the end of it, took a 3 or 4 day break, came back and shot my lowest round to date.

I think the most I've done is 5 or 6 but I also did 28/30 days or something similar.

I am definitely finding muscles that I didn't know could get sore are. Now I am doing something new in my swing, and using more lower body I am really feeling it in my hips and hamstrings. Walking/running almost 10 miles a day is really burning some calories though haha.

5 days in a row, I could do more but it was a vacay down in Myrtle. Do it every year.

I made every day for 2 weeks back some years ago, then my wife put her foot down and insisted that I stay home and cut the grass. lol

Back