How many days in a row have you ever played?

I did 14 days in a row back in college one year, though each of those rounds was just nine holes, but walking.

The most in the last 20 years was probably just this past May with eight 18 hole rounds in 7 days. Felt some soreness after that!

And since it was vacation, all of the rounds had drinking, and more than a few had a LOT of drinking!
I think I want to hang with Smalls on vacation....
:victory:

Working at a golf course, I've played every day in a month before, at least 9 holes. Sometimes 36.

wow you guys are impressive, I would say 3 days in a row but only a few times

8. Usually over Christmas when I'm in the Ponte vedra/st Augustine area. Just got back 2 weeks ago and Im already looking forward to next Christmas....love that area.

5 on a 9 rounds in 5 days trip to Myrtle.

I have to say after reading these posts I must have been a total oddity. I would be willing to bet that from the time I was 24 until my late 30's I played easily 300 days a year every year, probably 60-70% of it 18's, and over 95% of it walking. In my 40's into early 50's I slowed down to probably 150 rounds a year with probably less than half 18's, but still over 90% walking. After my best buddy moved away about 5 years ago, I became mostly a Saturday golfer with the occasional 9'er thru the week. But those 15 or so years when I was younger, if there was no lightning, if I was not at work, and it was daylight, I was golfing.

Last edited:
Back when I was still in college but home on summer break, I played 6 days a week, missing Tuesdays which was women s league. If I ever snuck onto the course on a tuesday, then I'd say 13 to 14 days straight.

~Rock

Played three days in a row this past summer, hoping to double that number at least once this summer coming up.

I have to say after reading these posts I must have been a total oddity. I would be willing to bet that from the time I was 24 until my late 30's I played easily 300 days a year every year, probably 60-70% of it 18's, and over 95% of it walking. In my 40's into early 50's I slowed down to probably 150 rounds a year with probably less than half 18's, but still over 90% walking. After my best buddy moved away about 5 years ago, I became mostly a Saturday golfer with the occasional 9'er thru the week. But those 15 or so years when I was younger, if there was no lightning, if I was not at work, and it was daylight, I was golfing.
When the weather permits, we golf. The previous year, weather was awesome all year here, and I managed just over 300 rounds. This past year, we got hit hard early, and it lasted forever. Same this past winter. It got nasty just before Thanksgiving, and then snowed right afterwards, just a few inches, but got really cold. We've been frozen ever since. Might have to travel pretty far south just to get on a course. :D

I typically play 3 days in a row every week, but I did go on a golf vacation with some friends and we played 14 different courses in 8 days. I will never do that again. About halfway through, it wasn't fun anymore. I was so tired and my back hurt so bad that I was surviving on pain killers and don't remember much about the golf or the different courses. And we were playing great courses in Myrtle Beach.

The next year, we did 5 courses in 5 days and had much more fun.

3 days in a row and 27 holes in a day is my longest stretch.

I've played 10 or 12 days in a row many times over the years. I've been lucky though the past few years to get 2 in a row in.

Back in college and high school I we would play just about every day during the summer and into the fall season. I don't know exactly, I'd guess there was at least 9 holes, minimum probably 14 or more days in a row I'd guess.

In my younger military days I played 18 holes 13 days straight while on leave, all walking.

Played 4 in a row a couple times.

I don't know the answer to the question, how many days in a row. There was one memorable streak though, when I played in eleven different states on a nine day trip.

In the last three years it has been 4 in row a few times. Senior year in college when I was part of our small golf team I played at least 9 holes everyday for the whole month of March. It was free to walk and we had a couple tourney's in there too. Oh how I wish I was that young again and still in college.

I played 8 days in a row least year. August 6-13 taking the day off for my wife's birthday.

I had a stretch last year that was 10 days I believe, guys golf trip followed up by a trip to the in laws. The father in law might like to golf even more than I do. One of those days we played nine holes in a solid downpour the entire time just to keep the streak alive.

Three or four times during the last time I had shift work I went 4 or 5 days in a row getting in 9 holes. Next time I change duty stations I'm planning to drive my own car, stop at any golf course I can find on the route, and play 9 holes before moving on to the next place. It's a nice theory, but I doubt it'll happen. Wife and kids and such...

Though depending on how long I'm here, maybe my son will be old enough to join me.

I have only played two and that was for a club championship. I have plans for a golf trip or two this year, and if all goes well it will be 3-4 days in a row. I would play everyday if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilton Head vacation with my in laws last year got me 6 days in a row with a couple 36 hole days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 when i was on vacation and i didn't go anywhere so i just played golf every day! it was pretty good and actually scored well especially the last few days.

My best is 3 when I was on vacation when I was about 13/14 or so. I was only expecting to play a few times on that vacation, and at that age I really wanted the vacation part more than golf, although now I need a time machine to go back and flip that around and play more (and better) golf!

5 on a golf trip, and it killed me LOL

Back