What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up shop used set of ap2s

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Picked up a brand new Cleveland Classic XL 10.5* driver with B.Asha for £71.99.. Should be with me on Monday.

Last edited:
Picked up a brand new Cleveland Classic 10.5* driver with B.Asha for £71.99.. Should be with me on Monday.

Love mine but it's developed a rattle, have been pondering the XL as Direct Golf have that for good price with 20% extra off till monday.
Must resist....:)

Love mine but it's developed a rattle, have been pondering the XL as Direct Golf have that for good price with 20% extra off till monday.
Must resist....:)

It is actually the XL, I just missed the XL out for some reason (doh!)

Yep, I ordered it from Direct Golf :good:

Tournament entry fee

Ping Anser 3w 14.5*. Got it used at Edwin Watts for $75!

Wait till I get home. Shoping spree emded in some great swag. Photos to be posted.

I just bought a Kahma golf bag after much deliberation. I hope it gets here before I leave for the TM testing, but I doubt it.

Found a nice under armour golf polo on the clearance rack at a local store and got an extra 20% off from a coupon. Not bad.

I traded in my Speedblades in for a set of Tour Preferred CBs 4-AW. Can't wait for them to come in though I will not be playing for a couple of months (at a minimum).

Shims that I wound up not needing, free anyway from the club makers at PGA SS
101_1015.jpg

Brand new Ogio Pisa
101_1016.jpg

Four ball markers. My favorite team, Germany colors, and the USAF logo.
101_1017.jpg

Dozen Bridgestone e6
101_1018.jpg

Had an iron fitting today and was also fit for oversized grips. Picked up some Winn DriTacs for the irons that I will be gaming this year
101_1019.jpg

Can't regrip without supplies
101_1020.jpg

And finally, brand spanking new Cobra Baffler XL irons!!
101_1021.jpg

Nice haul AngryYankee.

I picked up a Taylormade jet speed 3 hybrid today. Gonna take it to the course tomorrow!

In addition to the Kahma bag, I also ordered a Cleveland Smart Sole 58* after a few arguments with my 58* 588CB.

2 bags of tees and pair of Adidas golf shoes.

Backup pair, got them for $35, not bad

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389493645.497143.jpg

Kind of obscure, but I bought it to help calm my nerves on the course when I start getting frustrated.

Rescue-Gum-37g.jpg

Kind of obscure, but I bought it to help calm my nerves on the course when I start getting frustrated.

Rescue-Gum-37g.jpg

I do something similar to that, except I call it Captain Morgan.

Got an R11 from Rock Bottom Golf. Played 9 chilly holes today and loved it--both the game and the club. Well worth the walk in the cold.

Got an R11 from Rock Bottom Golf. Played 9 chilly holes today and loved it--both the game and the club. Well worth the walk in the cold.

Glad you like it, man. I thought it was underrated.

Congrats on the new driver

Picked up my irons yesterday, new shafts and grips.

KBS C taper lites with green white nion grips. Paintfilling my clubs green to match the grips.

Picked up my irons yesterday, new shafts and grips.

KBS C taper lites with green white nion grips. Paintfilling my clubs green to match the grips.

What advantages do the KBS shafts provide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back