The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be ready for some rum in two weeks at the PGA

It was scary, dude.

Stop me if you've heard this one; An Ohioan, a short guy, an Alabama-Puerto Rican and a Panda walk in to a Biker bar to buy Rum...

hahaha, that reminds me of a time I walked into a bar with a dread in the middle of texas. We opened the door, saw the people inside, he turned to me and says "I'm going back to the bus"....I didn't blame him. I got a rum and coke for 2.50 and an awesome burger in there though.

It was scary, dude.

Stop me if you've heard this one; An Ohioan, a short guy, an Alabama-Puerto Rican and a Panda walk in to a Biker bar to buy Rum...
For some reason, that makes me think of this:
Pee-Wee-s-Big-Adventure-pee-wee-herman-747374_780_443_zpsd7c8d087.jpg

We got stared at. And they also couldnt exactly figure out how to ring us up properly, so I named my own price on a few handles of Capt. Morgan.

We got stared at. And they also couldnt exactly figure out how to ring us up properly, so I named my own price on a few handles of Capt. Morgan.

Weird that they didn't have a niner on the cash register

Hey Thain

I just remembered one time before I signed up for THP my dad saying there was another Tim Haner on THP but he spelt it with an I. I just realize that that guy is Thain :p
random uninteresting fact of the day, brought to you by OJ.

I just remembered one time before I signed up for THP my dad saying there was another Tim Haner on THP but he spelt it with an I. I just realize that that guy is Thain :p
random uninteresting fact of the day, brought to you by OJ.
Huh? Who is Tim Haner?

Heya Thain!

O'Carroll, thanks, I can't get Tequila out of my head now hahahaha

Heya Thain!

O'Carroll, thanks, I can't get Tequila out of my head now hahahaha
Shot! Shot! Shot!

Vine + Purple Part hat = Awesome!

Tough call here, do I go with;

1. Capt & Diet
2. Jack and Ginger Ale
3. Makers and Diet Coke

all of them. In a pineapple.

Tough call here, do I go with;

1. Capt & Diet
2. Jack and Ginger Ale
3. Makers and Diet Coke

Capt and diet or makers straight up.

as long as there's a little umbrella does it matter?
If you don't mind getting sick, I suppose not. Doesn't sound like a pleasing combination to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back