Fast Food Restaurant Chain Thread

Whataburger over all for me. Even moreso now that Wendy's sucks.

I do like Steak n Shake as well though.

I'm not sure I could classify our Sonic as fast food. I could be the only car there and it would take at least 20 minutes to get our food out. It is good though.

Cooked to order.

Whataburger over all for me. Even moreso now that Wendy's sucks.

Wendy's has always sucked! Worst fries ever and we stopped going because one of us got crap, the other got decent food.

Wendy's has always sucked!

Nope, old fries were good and when the burgers were greasy and they didn't ruin their buns it was a favorite. I do still love the Spicy Chicken though, that and a Frosty is all that's left there for me.

I'm not sure I could classify our Sonic as fast food. I could be the only car there and it would take at least 20 minutes to get our food out. It is good though.

You're going to see that once in a select few of any fastfood store that's franchise owned, one of the drawbacks when any joker out there with enough money can buy in. Our's here in town is slow as sin now, but the food is good and well worth the wait.

I have trouble that most don't have in the fact that I am allergic to beef (don't recommend it)

1. Chic Fil A
2. Zaxby's
3. Chipotle
4. Bojangles
5. Martins (Small place around Atlanta area)

KG

Just Tapping Away

Don't eat fast food very often. I do like Wendy's for National chains. I also like In N Out, Five Guys, and Moe's.

Never that slow for me. FYI there is one in myrtle right down from TB. WCBM, aka Tim, knows the way!

Subway primarily. Foot long Buffalo Chicken on white, spinach, tomato, black olives, banana peppers and ranch dressing. Heated up, not toasted.

Got on this Chipotle kick too. Burrito bowl, BBQ, brown rice and the red salsa.

I eat too much Taco Bell and McDonald's too.

I freaking miss Bojangles :(

Being as how Arizona is full of midwest transplants, were starting to get the good stuff. Portillos, Potbelly, Steak and Shake, etc.

Popeye's hands down for chicken (chicken with a little kick and red beans and rice offered as a side) and Sonic for burgers (quality onion rings and sweet tea).

I have to go chick fil a (spicy chicken sandwich, fries and a shake) and In N Out (double double muster grilled, fries and a shake) as my two choices. There are some other solid options but I would choose those as my first 2.

We have a local fast food chain called Runza, awesome burger, fries, rings and Runzas!
http://www.runza.com/
RunzaSandwiches.jpg

Homemade dough, stuffed full of flavor, then baked fresh every day. Choose from multiple varieties, including the Original Runza[SUP]®[/SUP] Sandwich that started it all.

Growing up in Texas, I have to go with Dairy Queen and whataburger. Have a whataburger 1/2 mile from work which is great, but closest Dairy Queen is at least 30 miles away :(

Steak n' Shake is where its at. $4 menu plus you get sit down and served. So would you still consider this a fast food joint.
Steak and Shake
I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger with a large cheese fry please.

We have a local fast food chain called Runza, awesome burger, fries, rings and Runzas!
RunzaSandwiches.jpg

These are awesome. We actually have three here and they actually serve a mixed container of onionrings and fries together. I like the cheeseburger Runza.

RunzaSandwiches.jpg

These are awesome. We actually have three here and they actually serve a mixed container of onionrings and fries together. I like the cheeseburger Runza.

It's more of a regional chain I think. We have one in KC and one in Lawrence. The one in KC is a few miles away, but I've never eaten there. I think TexasHacker has a few times.

I'm not a huge fast food fan, but I do miss Del Taco. Macho combo burrito. mmmm solid for a fast food mexican place. makes me want to go back down to Cali.

It's more of a regional chain I think we have one in KC and one in Lawrence. The one in KC is a few miles away, but I've never eaten there. I think TexasHacker has a few times.

I didn't know they went down that far, get a chance try it. The Runza is like a bierock, good stuff.

Chic-Fil-A, Q'Doba, and 5-Guys Burgers and Fries for me!! Firehouse Subs is slowing being added to the list too!!

It's more of a regional chain I think. We have one in KC and one in Lawrence. The one in KC is a few miles away, but I've never eaten there. I think TexasHacker has a few times.

I didn't know they spread that far. Good to hear. It's one of those items people from around here crave if they move away.

I didn't know they spread that far. Good to hear. It's one of those items people from around here crave if they move away.

See there, you can move to Kansas City now. Duey, too.

McDonald's cause it's cheap and easy and Subway when I want something cheap, easy and a little healthier.

Sonic
Chic Fil A
5 Guys
Wendys

I'm not a huge fast food fan, but I do miss Del Taco. Macho combo burrito. mmmm solid for a fast food mexican place. makes me want to go back down to Cali.

I really liked their Taco Salad, much better than TB.

Back