The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

So is this event full? I have sifted through several pages and can't tell. Am I missing something?

So is this event full? I have sifted through several pages and can't tell. Am I missing something?

Yes, this one is all full. Most of the specialized events fill up with in a day (sometimes with in seconds) of signup.
New event (Hilton Head) just went up today and signup is this week.

Yes, this one is all full. Most of the specialized events fill up with in a day (sometimes with in seconds) of signup.
New event (Hilton Head) just went up today and signup is this week.

Thanks. I know sometimes the front page has been edited to say "THIS EVENT IS FULL" or whatever. Just making sure. This thread came back to life and I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity AGAIN.

Paid in full finally!! Is it June yet?!

coursephoto1.jpg

I'm really excited to check out the Hermitage. Looks awesome.

I need this trip.....like yesterday need this trip.

Fitting? Yes
Instruction? Yes, please
Playing with THP'ers and SeeMore on awesome courses? Discount double check yes!

You nailed it Cookie! I went to the PGA store on Friday and ended up rolling a few of the SeeMore putters. I would go from one to the other to the other and wonder to myself...."which one is better suited for me??" I need and want answers!

Most looking forward to the instruction and which SeeMore they recommend for me and my stroke.

Also very much looking forward in see old friends along with some new ones! Of course, this last week my flight went up in $$$ so back to the waiting game a bit longer now.

Totally gutted that this is an event I can't make due to schedule conflicts. You guys are in for pure awesomeness that is THP and SeeMore.

This is the closest even to me and what do you know? That's we weekend of my wedding. Bummed majorly

This is the closest even to me and what do you know? That's we weekend of my wedding. Bummed majorly

This one sold out pretty fast, but the good news is with a small mount of travel you could find some awesome evrnts.

This one sold out pretty fast, but the good news is with a small mount of travel you could find some awesome evrnts.

Yea I knew it would. She had already set the date before this was setup so I didn't jump in. Got a trip to seemore planned as I am in putter ponder mode

The Hermitage has two great courses. I played them last year, everyone is in for a treat.

I can't wait for this. I love my SeeMore putter and can't wait to see what they think of my game and how I can improve it. Also Can't wait to see all you guys. Man its going to be a awesome summer I can't wait.

You nailed it Cookie! I went to the PGA store on Friday and ended up rolling a few of the SeeMore putters. I would go from one to the other to the other and wonder to myself...."which one is better suited for me??" I need and want answers!

Most looking forward to the instruction and which SeeMore they recommend for me and my stroke.

Also very much looking forward in see old friends along with some new ones! Of course, this last week my flight went up in $$$ so back to the waiting game a bit longer now.

Agreed. Putting was pretty good today with PTM3. This being first round of the year, pace was a touch off, but the line was great all day. Really starting to trust the stroke and stance according to the SPI method. Rolled a Seemore Costa x2 with insert a week or so ago. Tough not to buy it, but I really want to get fit to see which is the best. Is it June yet.
pJM

Agreed. Putting was pretty good today with PTM3. This being first round of the year, pace was a touch off, but the line was great all day. Really starting to trust the stroke and stance according to the SPI method. Rolled a Seemore Costa x2 with insert a week or so ago. Tough not to buy it, but I really want to get fit to see which is the best. Is it June yet.
pJM
Well, I rolled my first real putts ever with a SeeMore this week when I went out to test the Hopkins golf balls. Used the SP1W that I picked up in a trade. I have to say the lengtha and grip felt pefect and it rolled so nice. this was me getting it sight unseen and not trying it out.

I can't imagine how good of fit, I will have once we go through the actually fitting in June.

Plenty of great information here and on the Seemore site about the SPI method. It took some getting used to for me after so many years of doing it differently. I never knew how important the pure shoulder rock was..............

The method works, plain and simple. Can't wait for a peek in the vault and a fitting. Gonna start selling plasma soon to save up.

JM

After seeing the SeeMore Demo Day 2014 if you guys aren't excited for this event, there's something seriously wrong with you! Some of those new designs are absolutely gorgeous!

Deep Flange had me at hello......

JM

I am really hopeful that the deep flange is one i can be fit to. I have mt eye on several, but this one may have to go home with me. If it putts as good as it looks, I would probably sell my Scotty to finance it.

It just says "I make putts." To me.

JM

Deep Flange had me at hello......

JM

I have to agree with you JM! Although, the HT is not a bad option either. As long it is a SeeMore, with black gunmetal finish and made from carbon steel, I am all about it! Hopefully I will be fitted into one of those fancy new putters in June.

Back