The 2014 THP Tour Van Unveiling - Join Us At A THP Event Near You

I liked the old one a lot, love this one more. Is this something you plan on doing annually depending on sponsors? Actually I guess a better what to put it another way, are the terms of the sponsor advertising all annual?

Can't wait to see this down in Orlando.

Glad you like it buddy. We do not discuss that kind of stuff, but suffice it to say, we knew that this year in January we would be rewrapping it in 2014. Next y ear, who knows. Not sure what we plan to do with the Tour van or events in 2015.

sweet looking ride guys!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Its going to be one heck of a year.

Wow....the van is a thing of beauty !
Loved the time lapse video too.

#FranchiseRewritten

Awesome! I must say that I will miss the old THP van especially because it was the first van that I was able to see at the event in AC. I am all for change and man it does look sweet! Here is to a great 2014 THP! Van looks great!

Great job on the design, hope to see it in person.

man that turned out wicked cool. Very nice. Great job. That time lapse video was so cool to see. Such a trippy process.

I can't wait to see this beast in Hilton Head. Hopefully it still takes 3 point turns at True Blue like a champ.

So freaking awesome. Can't wait to have my picture taken next to it.

Van looks awesome! I am looking forward to seeing it in person at the Hilton Head Invitational. Be safe driving that thing around.

The new design on the van is spot on. You are really going to stand out.

Going to be seeing it live in April. Can't wait.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We are seriously excited about the 2014 THP Tour Van.

Just a few more days before I see this bad boy in person!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We are seriously excited about the 2014 THP Tour Van.
Looking forward to seeing this bad boy quite a few times this year.

Ps...I'm not used to the new avatar....

I'm a few days behind that that is abso-fikkin-lutely awesome and I cant wait to see it in person in Indy!

I'm a few days behind that that is abso-fikkin-lutely awesome and I cant wait to see it in person in Indy!

Thanks dude. We are excited to bring it up there.

Getting ready to load this beauty up for its first event of the 2014 year.
Mission Inn, The THP Tour Van will be filled with iron sets for 13 guys.
Look for Big Red on the road. THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf is up 1st.

I call shotgun!

(or back, back is cool too :alien:)

Looks really good! I love the red!

Maybe I will film people reactions to the van out in public...jaws dropping

That looks SO freaking good. Loved the green, but man, that red really pops. Looking forward to seeing it down the road soon.

Im not going to lie. I have watched the time lapse video about 41 times.

Back