OGIO Gotham Bags Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
gotham-L.jpg

Newest Gotham cart and stand bags feature stealth-like materials and matte black finish for a bold look

OGIO International, the award winning designer of golf bags that combine unique style and innovative designs, will unveil the Gotham golf bag collection at the PGA Merchandise Convention in Orlando, Florida. The Gotham collection includes both stand and cart bags and combines a proprietary blend of fabrics and construction techniques that deliver a light-weight feel with an adrenaline-raising appearance. This collection is inspired from today's performance cars color palettes and wrapped in stealth-like matte black materials. Over the last two years OGIO set out on a mission to develop a light-weight, full-featured golf bag collection to represent the adrenaline packed and innovative DNA that the OGIO brand was founded on. To accomplish this, OGIO combined a proprietary blend of exotic nylon materials incorporating ultra-light weight, high strength properties reinforced with a unique film technology for the ultimate in weight, tensile strength and weather proofing. The Gotham collection is wrapped in this propriety material and engineered with aerodynamic sculpting to deliver clean and aggressive lines.

The Gotham includes innovative speed zippers for easy access to balls and tees, and creatively placed internal storage compartments. The Gotham collection also features OGIO's 4 point-strap system for the ultimate in carrying comfort.

"Our team continues to push the envelope of designing aggressive and uniquely styled bags that today's fashion conscious golfers enjoy,” said Tom Gocke, OGIO’s Global Golf VP. “The Gotham combines cutting-edge materials in a matte black finish that gets attention and raises adrenaline levels at first glance," continued Gocke.

I absolutely love the styling of almost all of the OGIO bags, but these just fall flat for me.

Yeah, they dont really do much for me style wise. Sometimes the whole "stealth" or "murdered out" look is something I really enjoy. If they would have gone with black writing on the black it would have been much better for me.

I LOVE the subtle changes to the 2014 Grom, and was "this" close to buying one yesterday, but the tech on this makes me want to hold off. Curious to see what top/divider they have--didn't see it mentioned in the preview.

Yeah, they dont really do much for me style wise. Sometimes the whole "stealth" or "murdered out" look is something I really enjoy. If they would have gone with black writing on the black it would have been much better for me.

Agreed. for now they just look 'plain'. I am sure there are all sorts of textures that make it look better in person.

That cart bag looks pregnant.

The cart bag just looks fat to me. Reminds me of after dinner feelings on Thanksgiving.

I love my OGIO and wouldn't mind having it with this sick Gotham look.

I hope this is one of the cases where the product looks miles better in hand than in the promo pictures, because I love the idea, but this pictures is not impressing to me

That cart bag looks pregnant.

Haha, I thought something along those lines.

It just doesn't look right...like they tried to add the storage of a staff bag to the original size of a cart bag. No likey.

Ogio fan...but not on this one

It does look like a bag themed around Batman's Gotham, but the proof is in the pudding with bags. I've loved my ogio stand bag, I can't wait to check these out more.

That stand bag looks so bulky that it isn't even funny.... crap I mean CART bag....

The stand bag looks ok...

These bags look huge to me, not sure if it's the way the pockets are stuffed or what it is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kinda looks like someone put a bag around another bag... I'd have to see it in person, but doesn't look better than the chamber bag to me

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

In the minority here, but I like the looks of the stand bag.

I'm not sold on the looks from the pictures. I'm sure they're well made and functional, but something just seems a bit odd to me with them. Will have to see in person if it's really as bad as it seems.

I love my Ogio Chamber bag, but these look silly to me.

I absolutely love the styling of almost all of the OGIO bags, but these just fall flat for me.

yeah it's just.. meh.

I am just underwhelmed by the look. I'm sure there will be great features, but the look just screams, "meh."

Compared so some of their other bags these dont thrill me. I love the looks of most Ogio bags but I think I would elect some of the others over these.

I understand the "stealth" concept, but I would like to see just a wee bit of pizazz on the bags. I'm no Batman.

Kind of liking it but they do look huge..

Not diggin the Gotham Line. Looks bland. Now if it has bells and whistles like Batman I'm all for it. Lol

Back