Votes: 91 46.0%
  • 4-6 - Best part of my game

Votes: 97 49.0%
  • 7-10 - This is the internet after all

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • 0 - Have you seen me putt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If it's dead flat and I know it, I'd like to think 7, so I voted 7-10. That's basically what I'm practicing now in my basement, and I'm sinking at least 7 out of 10. Add some break, maybe 1 :D

Tried it when I got home, even measured out 10 feet. 8 of 10!

Pre-SeeMore I would have said 2. Since SeeMore transformation I would say 4 - 5. So I voted in the 4 - 6 range.

Being realistic with myself I put 1-3. I know putting is the weakest part of my game right now. Something I'm going to change this year.

1-3 for me and its why I'm putting almost everyday in my basement! I hope to improve my 5-10 foot range for the 2014 season. I expect to me automatic within 5 ft and maybe one day the 10 ft range will be the same.

I honestly think a lot of people might be selling themselves a little short, and would surprise themselves if they did this.

Seven out of ten....no doubt. Gotta have confidence on those straight ones or they'll have you talk yourself right out of making them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I would say 5-6. I feel pretty good about my putting right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I would have to say 6/10. Guess I will be heading downstairs to give it a shot on the BB.

Amazes me how many 1-3's there are. I mean, it's a dead straight, flat putt. Show some confidence THP! :p And then go buy a BirdieBall green to get practicing. haha.

Gave this a try tonight on my birdieball green, which is about as close to ideal for this scenario as you can get. Went 5/10 on the first wave, and 8/10 the second time. I don't usually have a problem hitting it to my line, my biggest problem is figuring out which line to hit it to!

I went with an honest 4-6. Putting is my strong suit and when I practice, its usually from the 10' range. If its a straight putt, making 4-6 out of 10 really shouldnt be much of a challenge.

10 ft perfectly flat average speed green? honestly... 7+ is valid. that's a distance I practice at home all the time. With no break in the 13' home putting green and a smooth surface, what's to miss? line it up and make a stroke. It should go in. On the course there is always something else affecting the putt, so I answered 4-6. But if you're talking about at home on my practice green... I'll make almost all of them. I usually putt 4 in a row since that's what my cup will hold. I'm upset if I don't make all 4. that doesn't happen very often.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm bragging about my putting. I'd think that any given THPer is going to make most of his 10' perfectly flat putts in a controlled environment. speed control and reading the green are so much more difficult and IMO they are what makes a great putter. I'm definitely not a great putter.

It would be cool to see this at an Invitational as some bracket type of contest and post the results.

I would have to say 30% would be in the ball park. When I'm feeling it, it could be a strong 30, but reality is different from perception sometimes. I still think I can put that ball in the hole every time though, but alas I fall way short.

Without any practice this time of year I would expect 4-5 middle of summer I would hope to make 7-8. Agree that you definitely need to have confidence or else you will get lazy. all this BB talk has really got me wanting to order one!!

I would say 3 maybe 4.

Maybe a couple.

Between 4 and 5 would be my guessimate!

1 to 3 for me, it's by far the weakest part of my game and a huge part of my improvement plan for this year. My lag is fantastic though.

It would be cool to see this at an Invitational as some bracket type of contest and post the results.

That would be cool. Maybe different divisions based on manufacturer at some point.

My stats show 3.68/10 would drop on average from 6-10ft, I'm an optimist so I chose the 4/10 catagory

I am very comfortable at that range. I would say 4 out 10 is easy I would hope for 5.

Tested on the birdieball last night. Using the new robusto. No warmup. 5/10

You know, with random puts, it would probably be 1 or 2, but if I could put from the same spot, I'd probably make 3 out of the last 4 puts as I adjust. This is similar to when I hit the putting area at my local Golfsmith and I want to buy a new putter every time because with THIS ONE I'm hitting 10 to 15 foot puts! But then when I get into real conditions, I'm lucky to hit a six footer if there's any pressure involved (although my new Boccieri Heavy Putter has given me much more confidence inside 10 feet).

Back