What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 MD2 wedges to replace the 2 mpt4s leaving my bag. 56/10 s grind (bent to 55) 60/10 u grind

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sunice Windstopper soft shell arrived today!
avu7eta2.jpg
yge6e4e8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Almost forgot...
e3y2ytan.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

A Dozen Callaway Supersoft. I've never felt anything like it with my putter. These balls are super...soft.

Picked up an Odyssey Protype Black 9 for a heck of a price last night! Steal for $90
2w5u805.jpg

Came in yesterday...

9487EAB3-D963-4017-8590-A29183E2C696_zpsng1la5dq.jpg

Such a steal for 100, it's pristine.

Very nice James! PN and all

I picked up a ClicGear B3 bag.

Picked up for my wife a Nike Brassie II cart bag and to put in that bag a Wilson D-100 3 wood and 4h-Sw D-100 set. Huge step up from her Lady Fairway set

**Oh & I got myself a Yellow Lamkin R.E.L. 3Gen grip for my RBZ Stage 2 3HL and a Red one for my Covert driver.

Picked up for my wife a Nike Brassie II cart bag and to put in that bag a Wilson D-100 3 wood and 4h-Sw D-100 set. Huge step up from her Lady Fairway set

**Oh & I got myself a Yellow Lamkin R.E.L. 3Gen grip for my RBZ Stage 2 3HL and a Red one for my Covert driver.

Love the 3gen grips. Great choice. The red will look really good on the Covert Tour also.

Same here! I have them on all my clubs besides my AP2's decided to go with the Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN's for them.

I loved the Crosslines also. I had them on my previous irons. Still using the stock grips for now but will be changing those shortly. Just wish they had more of a color variety on the Crosslines.

Love the 3gen too. Plus they can get stupid cheap

My Smart Sole SW came in yesterday, just in time for this weekend. My new bag is scheduled for delivery on Saturday though, which is disappointing.

I took the SS out in the yard and kind of giggled at how easy it is to hit.

A tee time

I am planning to play on Saturday and Sunday. It is supposed to be high of 45 so I decided to try the :callaway: Super Soft golf balls. We will see how they work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back