Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Trying to see if I can make this one work.

It's a long drive but I might try to attend this one.

See post #170. There should be quite a few from the DFW Crew heading to this one. I know many are trying. Get to the DFW area and enjoy the group traveling to this one.

Thanks, I guess I should've said the selection process.
oh my bad ...looks like kc got you the perfect answer...good luck!!!!

Why...why...WHY did I check the flights from Hartford to TX? HALF the point redemption cost to fly from there over Albany.

On the ledge, I think I just need a nudge.

Why...why...WHY did I check the flights from Hartford to TX? HALF the point redemption cost to fly from there over Albany.

Here's your push. Do it. It will be a fantastic weekend. Great people to hang with and golfing on a beautiful course. What more could you ask for.

I can't make this, but i did check flights and i was surprised to find that if i chose a connecting flight to Lake Charles, it was pretty close if not cheaper than flying direct to TX & renting a car.

You might move up to "O'Carroll rules" status if you make the leap.

tumblr_lsvl1eEaj91qikarfo1_500.gif

You better be there.

#justsaying

How much time before sign ups? Traveling across time zones, I don't know which one is showing on my phone or tablet.

70 minutes I believe

Email drafted, ready to go!

Flying halfway across the country and trying to time an email make it a challenge. Thanks for the upset TimG

Less than 30 minutes peoples!!

Something going on around here?

Good luck everyone! Super bummed I cannot go. It is going to be a blast

Got my draft ready as well. Trying to patiently wait, but patience is something I don't have much of.

I just had my email draft all ready and my girlfriend says she just got a save the date for this weekend. Ughhh whyyyy

Getting ready to submit as soon as the info is posted. Sounds like it will be loads of fun.

I like my chances, for now anyway. Only 9 folks in the thread not counting GG & JB.

I like my chances, for now anyway. Only 9 folks in the thread not counting GG & JB.

I have a feeling that will change in just a few minutes

I just had my email draft all ready and my girlfriend says she just got a save the date for this weekend. Ughhh whyyyy

She was referring to this date that was saved.

#trustme

IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!>....(queue music & fireworks)

She was referring to this date that was saved.

#trustme

Should I still sign up and assume thats what she meant? Ill tell her cookie told me so.

#trustincookie

Back