The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, I can't even get spell check to know what I am trying to write half the time haha.

Hahaha I understand hard words and tricky words but is it difficult to know the different between lose and loose? "My team is loosing" Or really? Were they tight?

The Official Rant of the Day

Perking up already!!
eny7ebag.jpg
ybe9upa3.jpg

Hahaha I understand hard words and tricky words but is it difficult to know the different between lose and loose? "My team is loosing" Or really? Were they tight?

Haha I struggle with that one and I have to sound it out sometimes. It's sad. But I know what you mean, I have get annoyed at that stuff too, like no and know, and do and due.

We never would have gotten buffuki wings if people never made typos. Sometimes you have to embrace them.

Buffuki wings is a autocorrect issue. And possibly the best one ever.

rottenecard_1311883_h9jzc3r2v9.png

Autocorrect should just be called automessupwhatyouwantedtosay

I have two epic screen shots saved on my phone of text messages sent by Cookie.

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They are not forum appropriate. The best part is that he was just typing something innocent and Siri went all perverted on him. Haha

I love when nurses are too stupid to actually look at their patients. I'm at the doctor and he walks in and does a double take. It seems that because of my height/weight, the nurse simply looked at the chart and wrote obese. The doctor was confused when he walked in expecting some hugely obese guy and got me.

Awesome. Highways closed today... so that means no mail, no parcel delivery.... which means no wiper blade that I need for my car (stupid special order/special blade), and no USPS delivery to me :(

I was making reservations for a week stay in North Carolina and my wife says a week on the beach and I said enjoy it, I'll be on the golf courses, she said I hope not everyday. I said "What's wrong with that"?

I have shoveled more snow this year than any in recent memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back