SeeMore Putters Thread

It's so cool in hand too. I'm ridiculously excited to have it in the collection.

I was so happy and lucky to get it from my secret Santa!

ne9y8yja.jpg

ne9y8yja.jpg

Love it!!!!

ne9y8yja.jpg

Looks great Jeremiah! I will bring all 4 of mine tomorrow so you can see the different head shapes in person.

So, rolling the DB4x indoors. Yeah, the PN actually fits my eye well dominance wise, and I've always loved the headshape. It my have to go with me this weekend for a trial by fire.

So, rolling the DB4x indoors. Yeah, the PN actually fits my eye well dominance wise, and I've always loved the headshape. It my have to go with me this weekend for a trial by fire.

I had one of those awhile back...loved it

ne9y8yja.jpg

I really like the oneCs. Simple shape and design!

So excited for this late Christmas present!!!! Love me some SeeMore additions.

u6y6u4y7.jpg

Ok, I'm gonna have to get one of these to match my Seamus tartan driver headcover!

I like this thought. And I don't like it at the same time.

Looks great Jeremiah! I will bring all 4 of mine tomorrow so you can see the different head shapes in person.

Talk about tempting me.. holding 3 other seemore..I shall resist the urge to get another one..bit it will be hard.

Since I am going to the home studio this weekend I am really scared about how much I might spend.....

KG

Just Tapping Away

Since I am going to the home studio this weekend I am really scared about how much I might spend.....

KG

Don't be scared dude, just embrace it hahahaha!

If you get the right putter in your hands, it's hard to put a pricetag on it.

I have a question for the Seemore experts in here. I was at the Seemore demo in Addison last weekend and I was rolling an X3 that I liked. My problem is that the X3 is a face balanced putter and my "fit for stroke" is a strong arc. Another problem would be that I need a putter between 36 and 36 1/2 inches so my testing possibilites are somewhat limited.
I am intrigued by the balanced at address concept, and I'm curious about how much difference it would make between the true face balanced X3 and my current toe down Shea H.

I have a question for the Seemore experts in here. I was at the Seemore demo in Addison last weekend and I was rolling an X3 that I liked. My problem is that the X3 is a face balanced putter and my "fit for stroke" is a strong arc. Another problem would be that I need a putter between 36 and 36 1/2 inches so my testing possibilites are somewhat limited.
I am intrigued by the balanced at address concept, and I'm curious about how much difference it would make between the true face balanced X3 and my current toe down Shea H.

Personally I think "fit for stroke" is highly over-rated. I don't think you would be able to tell much difference.

Personally I think "fit for stroke" is highly over-rated. I don't think you would be able to tell much difference.

I agree entirely. It can certainly play a role, but IMO its not as much so as some companies want you to believe.

Can you feel much of a difference between an FGP mallet and an X3 mallet? I may not be able to try them both at my length. That Z3 looks pretty sweet too. Jeez, I'd better get off that website. LOL
for now anyway...

Swapping out the grip on my Z3. Going to the Superstroke the 2.0. I like how that grip feels when I rolled it with other putters.

Can you feel much of a difference between an FGP mallet and an X3 mallet? I may not be able to try them both at my length. That Z3 looks pretty sweet too. Jeez, I'd better get off that website. LOL
for now anyway...

Because of the insert in the X they've both got different sounds/feels. Neither is bad IMO, they're just different form eachother.

2 new Seemore's get here today. Bronze FGP ala Payne Stewart, and an m5 with an aluminum insert. Talked to Alex about this putter, and he said that although it's not marked as LE, it's still very unique. Can't wait to get them both in hand and see how they feel.

Also changed the grip on the Original FGP from a SuperStroke 1.0 to a Winn AVS. The Winn is obviously a lot slimmer than the SuperStroke. Might try the RST one next. The Winn, I think, is still a little too thin and a little too slick. Some sandpaper might do the trick, but I don't know that I wanna ugly it up too much. I was also a little slow in realizing that the face on the Original FGP was bronze, and that a little Brasso has gone a LONG way in cleaning up a lot of the scuzz on it.

Because of the insert in the X they've both got different sounds/feels. Neither is bad IMO, they're just different form eachother.

Thanks Jman, Sorry for the crazy questions, but I've never used a face balanced putter before. I was wondering how they "squared up" since one is true face balanced and the other is balanced at address.
I was wondering how much difference it really made.

Thanks Jman, Sorry for the crazy questions, but I've never used a face balanced putter before. I was wondering how they "squared up" since one is true face balanced and the other is balanced at address.

Dude, questions are how we learn, not crazy at all!

I'm sure I am not the only one that thinks this way. But after a few strokes with a balanced and consistent stroke, I stopped worry about or even considering toe hang.

I'm sure I am not the only one that thinks this way. But after a few strokes with a balanced and consistent stroke, I stopped worry about or even considering toe hang.
Thanks for the responses guy's. I think I'll just have to make that leap of faith. Unless... maybe Seemore will have an exhibit at the Chicago Golf Show coming up next month.
A guy can hope...

Thanks for the responses guy's. I think I'll just have to make that leap of faith. Unless... maybe Seemore will have an exhibit at the Chicago Golf Show coming up next month.
A guy can hope...

Give Seemore a call. Never know what they can do.

Back